? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手幫我翻譯一些自我介紹的內容 ,老師尤佳

最近在找工作,有次遇到一位主管叫我用英文自我介紹,因為本人的程度並不好,而且又沒有準備,因此,只有簡單說了三句而已,想請高手們幫我翻譯一下以下的句子,謝謝。(本人程度不太好,因此,也不想要講一些太難的,只想把基本的先學好,以免讓人誤以為本身英文很好,而造成日後工作上的困擾,因此請就下列解答,謝謝!請勿用機器或軟體翻,人腦才是聰明的)

我出生在一個單純的家庭裡,家中沒有兄弟姐妹

父母的管教方式是採取開明的方式

我的興趣是:閱讀,音樂,旅行

我的專長是:規畫,會計,中打,英打

我的個性是:有責任心、主動積極、上進、吃苦耐勞、喜歡與人接觸及溝通協調。

我的身高是 175 體重是 67 (數字請用英文回答並且加單位,謝謝!)

有空閒時會增強英文能力以及電腦技能,以利於日後工作上的發揮

社團經驗:曾在專科時加入學會活動組幫忙

引以為榮的一件事:高中時曾在同一學期裡通過-珠算,中打,英打,會計丙級檢定,那時全班約有五十多人,只有四、五人左右能做到。

以上是我的個人簡介,謝謝!

Rating
  • Favorite Answer

Looking for a job recently, one day met a executive and asked me to introduce myself in English, because my degree is not good , and offhand, so, only say three sentences briefly , want to ask past masters to help me to translate following sentences, thanks. (I degree very good, so is it say some too difficult ones to want either, only want to study the basic one well first , so as not to let people think by mistake that one's own English was very good, and cause the puzzlement at work in the future , so please answer on being the following , thanks! Please don't look through the machine or the software , the human brain is clever)

I was born a simple family, there are no siblings in the family

Parents' way of disciplining is to take enlightened way

My interest is: Read, music, travel

My speciality is: Draw in rule, accountant , China hits , Great Britain hitting

My individual character is: Conscientious , aggressive , enterprising , bear hardships and stand hard work , like keeping in touch and communicating to coordinate with people.

My height is that weight 175 is 67 (figure please answer and add the unit in English, thanks! )

Will strengthen English ability and computer technical ability when being idle , will in order to benefit the full play at work in the future

Corporation's experience: Have joined to learn the activity group to help in the training

A thing regarded as an honour: The high school once passed during the same term hour - Calculation with an abacus, China makes, Great Britain hits , the accountant assayed third grade, nearly there were more than 50 people in the whole class at that time, only about four , five people could accomplish .

The above is my brief introduction of individual, thanks!