Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

我想寫封英文信…麻煩幫我翻譯一下

好久不見了~~你最近好嗎? 我是xxx~~ 妳還記得我嗎~~我很想你哦~~

這是我第一次寫信給你~也是我第一次用英文寫信~

我早就想寫信給妳了~~但我沒有勇氣~因為我的英文不是很好…怕寫了妳

會看不懂~~( 哈哈)!!

我最近正準備做畢業專題~而且也在存錢去畢業旅行中~~希望能快點存

到錢~也希望我們能快點的再見面!!

還有丫~謝謝妳送我的十字架墜子~我有在戴哦~~而且我的朋友都說很好看唷!!

PS 幫我跟二伯還有伯母問好唷!!^^

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Long time no see, are you good recently?I am a xxx .

Do you still remember me?I miss you very much!

This is my first time to write a letter to you, is also I to write a letter in English for the first time.

I have already wanted to write a letter to be to you, but I didn't be courageous, because my English isn't very good, fearing to write you will not understand.

I am just preparing to do to graduate the special subject recently, and also hope to hurry to save money in make a deposit to the graduation the trip, also hope we can hurry of meet again!

Still have, thank the cross pendant earrings that you send me, I have Be wearing!And my friends all say good-looking!

PS:Helping me has with two 伯s still the aunt to say hello!

Source(s): 自己
  • 2 decades ago

Hi, it's been a long time since we last saw each other. How have you been? I am XXX, do you still remember me? I miss you so much. This is the first time I have written to you and it is also the first time I write letters in English. I wanted to write you but I wasn't brave enough because my English is not that good and I was afraid that you may not understand it. haha.

I am preparing for my graduation thesis recently and I am also saving money for the graduation trip. Hope I can save enough money soon and that we can see each other soon! Also, thank you for the cross pendant you gave me. I am wearing it and my friends all commented on it.

PS: Say hi to uncle and aunt for me! ^^

hope this can help you.

Source(s): Myself