Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文文法專家幫忙修正托福英文作文文法(20點)

請各位精通文法的朋友幫忙看我的作文,並修正文法上的錯誤!最好能指出原因!並給我一些建議!麻煩各位了!!

In the modern life, everybody under severe strain, work at high pressure. The pressures of city life forced a lot of person to move to the country; teenagers straining at the leash to escape parental control; most people use a strained laugh to live, also be weighted down with parcels.

When I grown-up, beginning to feel the strain, I tend to thrust myself forward too much, to be too self-assertive, the sense of responsibility is strangling me, making it difficult for me to breathe, but after I pondering on the meaning of life, and I meditate in order to relax, I feel slacking off, and ease of mind, that help me to interpret life.

I understand hard working is because I resolved to lead a better life in the future, although in the course of my long life I’ve known many changes, but I know that all for the happy ending of my life.

When I am troubled in spirit, I also will think about my family, their actions express their love more than any words could do, then I have complete peace of mind, and I can tell myself “There’s nothing to worry about” because I have parental affection, love, support, that will be enough than anything else.

Rating
  • 狐狸
    Favorite Answer

In modern life, everybody strains severely, and works under high pressure. Pressure which exists in the city compels people to move to the country where they can release themselves. Teenagers restricted by their parents overly tend to run away from the fetters. (most people use a strained laugh to live, also be weighted down with parcels.)No idea.

When I grew up and experienced to be strained , I began to force myself to solve everything. I was too self-assertive, and responsibility stresses me so that I could hardly take it. After realizing what life meant to be, I meditated in order to relax. I slacked off my body and my mind. I finally dealed with stress well and realized what life should be.

The reason why I know to work hard is I made up my mind leading a better life in the future. Although there might be impediment to be overcome, and some changes should be made, I know it is all for good to my life.

When I feel any mental wound, I think of my family who support me the most in the world. Their love cools me down, and also I tell meself that there is nothing to worry about so that I can make any decision correctly and confidently.With the affection, love and support from my family, it is enough for me to handle any situation no matter how bad it could be.

改了很多地方又重寫...有些意思可能會稍微改變...但我覺得你這篇比上次那篇還沒文法...感覺是用翻譯軟體翻的...看得好吃力= =

F.Y.I.

Source(s): Myself

In modern life, everybody is under severe stress by putting high pressure to themselves at work. The pressures of city life forced a lot a of people to move to the country-side/suburb; teenagers straining at the leash to escape from parental control; most people carry around a fake smile ....*the next sentence doesnt make sense*

As I've grown up, I begin to feel the stress. I tend to thrust myself forward too much to be self-assertive. The sense of responsibility if strangling me, makeing it difficult for me to breathe. But after pondering on the meaning of life by meditation, I am relaxed and my mind eases, which help me interpret life in a different way.

I understand that hard work is important because it will lead to a better life in the future. Although throughout the course of my life changes are anticipated to happen, I know that I am going to end up living a happy life. *You cannot use BUT after ALTHOUGH*

When I am troubled in mind, I will think about my family. Their actions express their love more than words. Then, I will have complete peace in mind and I can tell my self that there is nothing to worry about. Because I have parental love care and support that will be sufficient more than anything else.

Source(s): high toefl scorer