麻煩你們哩!

謝謝﹋

4 Answers

Rating
  • Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

翻唱 Karyn White 1989年的SuperwomanSuperwoman  Karyn WhiteEarly in the morning I put breakfast at your tableAnd I make sure that your coffee has it's suger and creamYour eggs are over easy and your toast is lightyAll that's missing is your morning kiss that used to greet meNow you say the juice is sour, it used to be so sweetAnd I can't help but to wonder if you're talking about meWe don't talk the way we used to talk, it's hurting so deepI've got my pride, I will not cry But it's making me weakI'm not your super womanI'm not the kind of girl that you can let down and think that eveything's okBoy, I am only humanThis girl needs more than occasional heart as a token of love from you to meI find my way through the rush hour, try to make it home just for youI want to make sure that your dinner will be waiting for youBut when you get there, you just tell me, you're not hungry at allYou said you'd rather read the paper and you don't want to talkYou like to think that I'm just crazy when I say that you've changedI'm convinced I know the problem, you don't love me the sameYou're just going through the motions and you're not being fairI've got my pride, I will not cry Still I can't help but careI'm not your super woman Oh no, no, noI'm not the kind of girl that you can let down and think that eveything's okBoy, I am only human I'm only humanThis girl needs more than occasional heart as a token of love from you to meI'm not your super womanI'm not the kind of girl that you can let down and think that eveything's okBoy, I am only humanThis girl needs more than occasional heart as a token of love from you to meOoh baby, look into the corners of your mindI'll always be there for you, through good and bad timesBut I can't be that super woman that you want me to beI'll give my ever lasting love if you return love to meI'm not your super woman Oh no, oh noI'm not the kind of girl that you can let down and think that eveything's okBoy, I am only human I'm only human

Source(s): 知識+
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Karyn White、王菲和謝金燕都有唱過。

• 1 decade ago

~王菲唱的~

多得他

作詞:林夕 作曲:Babyface L.A.Reid D.Simmons

當初 初給他的雙手抱我那一瞬

曾軟軟笑笑 但不知所措卻竟相信

在世界 我最軟弱 所以要他相擁

就讓我那懶懶身軀 躲進臂彎之中

無論現實或是造夢 都給他每秒操縱

從來沒發覺 他的呼吸催促我變得多蠢

誤信了我 弱質纖纖 隨便也感動

並未知道我也可以 完全麻木放縱

多得他給我勇氣 真的要多得他 去使我懂得 每一個故事結尾

無非別離 總是別離 失去他先知 我也可不需要那臂彎不哭 也不生氣

我最初天天只等他將體溫軀去我寒意

還承認我太怕冷 要靠愛侶輸出暖意

誰料到今天只得一個 仍然可以生活

若是感到四處太冷漠 穿上我的冬衣

我最初抓緊他的雙手 從來不愛自由

能讓我永遠地擁有 已覺真的富有

那料這又抹掉眼淚也要靠我的手

即使他已愛我多久 仍會高飛遠走

OH BABY 他的愛意反覆改變我 也許相戀得太多

人亦漸漸不知對錯 天生孤單過路再上路也不清楚

要看得清楚卻不必需要那點戀火 多得他不再愛我

(OH NO NO NO!THE KIND OF GIRL THAT YOU CAN LET DOWN

THINKING EVERYTHING IS OK I'M ONLY HUMAN)

(OH GOOD GOOD GOOD CAUSE YOU CAN'T DON'T LET ME DOWN

DON'T YOU LET ME DOWN I'M ONLY HUMAN)

(OH NO OH NO OH THE KIND OF GIRL THAT YOU CAN LET DOWN

THINKING EVERYTHING IS OK. I'M ONLY HUMAN. THAT GIRL

IS MORE THAN OCCASIONAL HEARTS AS A JOKEN OF LOVE

OH IF YOU FEEL IT IN YOUR HEART AND YOU UNDERSTAND

ME STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE EVERYBODY SING ALONG WITH ME)

★☆歌詞轉載自『六一歌詞庫』  http://so61.com/

Source(s): 六一歌詞庫
  • 1 decade ago

王菲...也有唱過!

多得他

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.