leotainan asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙將此信件翻成英文

請各位大大幫忙將以下信件翻譯成英文 贈十點 感恩

很抱歉再次的打擾您,希望您能夠原諒我無禮的打擾。在台灣有限的時間與資源的情形下,我盡力的完成(包含英文的繕寫工作)了一篇利用您所提供的藥品來進行的論文,並且也已將此篇論文交由我的指導教授請他幫忙修改並已接近最後完成的階段,我想他會盡速的將其寄送給您。由於此論文為利用您的先導研究與您的藥品在我論文的探討領域所作的延伸,您應當然成為為此論文的共同作者,然而,為了表示對您的尊重,我在此仍非常誠懇的希望能得到您亦願意成為此論文共同作者的允諾,有了您成為共同作者的允諾與精闢的建議,將會使得此論文更加的完整與具學術價值。最後,再一次的希望能得到您成為共同作者的允諾與對此論文的建議。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

的翻譯是

Was sorry very much once more disturbs you, hoped you can forgive my impolite disturbance. The paper which in the Taiwan limited time and under the resources situation, I with every effort completed (contain English to transcribe work) which to have used you to provide the drugs carry on, and also has handed over this paper by me instructs professor to invite he to help to revise and already the stage which approached finally completes, I thought he could as fast as possible post it for you. Because this paper for uses you forerunner's to study with yours drugs extending which do in my paper discussion domain, you should certainly become for this paper common author, however, in order to express to your respect, I still the extremely sincere hope could obtain you in this also to want into this paper common author granting, some you have become common author's granting with the penetrating suggestion, will be able to cause this paper even more integrity and an academic value. Finally, the once again hope can obtain you to become common author's granting with regarding this the paper suggestion.

其實我覺得胡寶寶翻譯的比較對...?!

I am sorry bothering you again, hope that you can forgive me for my impolite bothering . Under limited time and situation of resources of Taiwan, a thesis made use of medicines that you offer to carry on of completion (included the English work of copying ) that I did the best, and the stage that he helps to revise and already close to finishing finally that the counselor who has already transfered this thesis to me asks, I think he can sending it to you as quickly as possible. Because this thesis, in order to utilize your guide research and your extension done in the field of discussion of my thesis of medicines, you should become it for the common author of this thesis rightly , however, in order to express the respect to you, my still very sincere hope here can get the promise that you would also like to become this common author of thesis , have you become common promise and penetrating suggestion of author , make thesis this completely and have academic value. Finally, the hope of once can be become the common author's promise and suggestion on this thesis by you again.

應該是這樣八!!

個人絕得怪怪的

讓我們好好位英文+由八^^

Source(s): 自己