Anonymous

非常急需請英文高手幫忙翻譯

每個人一生中,都有好幾次能使人印像深刻的難忘經驗,不管是好事還是壞事,都是一個不會再重來的寶貴回憶,所以讓人格外珍惜‧

在我的人生中,也有好幾次很棒的難忘回憶,就讓我從中挑選出一個來和大家分享吧!

十八歲那年,高中剛畢業,趁著暑假空暇時間,我很努力的找到我人生中的第一份工作機會,雖然只是打工性質的,卻是那麼的新奇,

打工的地點是一間速食店,(就是KFC)

第一次打工,真的是又緊張又讓人興奮,首先,剛進到新的工作環境裡,要學習如何炸薯條,如何做出一個好吃的漢堡,

再來是學習如何當一個收銀員,工作內容真的好有趣,雖然有點疲累,薪水又少,但是我很喜歡那樣的工作環境,裡面是一個小型

的團隊,團隊裡的每個人都是非常的親切善良,經理雖然會撈叨,但也都很照顧我們這群孩子,

每到了中午,速食店就會提供免費的午餐,

但為了減肥,我卻不曾吃過那裡提供的午餐,大多是油炸食品,記得第一次,打工的回憶,認識了好多朋友,真的好開心,好快樂,

雖然辛苦,但很值得,這樣一個難得的體驗,讓我的人生更加充實,創造了更多難忘的美好回憶,真的好喜歡!

如果可以~請高手們給我正確一點的翻譯唷(就是不要*很國語式*的英文XD大感謝!!!)

很多翻譯網站的直翻~都翻的好不順~唸起來好怪~太國語ㄌ........

Rating
    Favorite Answer

In each person life, all has quite several to be able to cause the person impression profound unforgettable experience, no matter is the good deed or the misdemeanor, all is the precious recollection which cannot again again come, therefore lets outside the personality treasureIn mine life, also has the quite several very good unforgettable recollections, lets me choose to come and everybody share!18 year old of that year, the high school just graduated, while the summer vacation free time time, I very diligently was finding in my life the first work opportunity, although only was works the nature, actually was such novelty,

Works the place is a fast food shop, (is KFC)

First time works, really is anxious lets the person be excited, first, just entered to the new working conditions in, how had to study explodes the potato strip, how made a delicious Hamburg,

Again comes is how studies works as a banker, the work content really well interesting, although a little exhausted, the wage also are few, but I like such working conditions very much, inside is small

The team, in team's each people all are unusual kind are good, manager although can fish says, but also all very much looks after our this group of child,Whenever the noon, the fast food shop has been able to provide the free lunch,

But in order to lose weight, I actually not once have eaten the lunch which there provides, mostly fries in oil food, remembered first, works the recollection, had known many friends, good happy, good are really joyful,

Although laborious, but is worth very much, this kind of rare experience, let my life be more substantial, has created more unforgettable happy recollections, really good liked!

Source(s): 應該這樣 我用網路的
  • Mickey

大部分都是用翻譯軟體弄出來的吧?看多了英文真的會退步, 唉

Since this is under "生涯規劃" category, you should at least try to translate by yourself and then ask others to modify or polish a little. This way you might learn more.

In each person life, all has quite several to be able to cause the person impression profound unforgettable experience, no matter is the good deed or the misdemeanor, all is the precious recollection which cannot again again come, therefore lets outside the

2006-04-30 12:50:26 補充:

好怪

2006-04-30 12:51:12 補充:

順便問 誰知道油炸食品的英文

2006-04-30 12:51:51 補充:

In each person life, all has quite several to be able to cause the person impression profound unforgettable experience, no matter is the good deed or the misdemeanor, all is the precious recollection which cannot again again come, therefore lets outside the personality treasure

In mine life, also has the quite several very good unforgettable recollections, lets me choose to come and everybody share!

18 year old of that year, the high school just graduated, while the summer vacation free time time, I very diligently was finding in my life the first work opportunity, although only was works the nature, actually was such novelty,

First time worked, really is anxious lets the person be excited, first, just entered to the new working conditions in, how had to study explodes the potato strip, how made a delicious Hamburg,

The team, in team's each people all are unusual kind are good, manager although can fish says, but also all very much looks after our this group of child,

Whenever the noon, the fast food shop has been able to provide the free lunch,

2006-04-30 12:52:30 補充:

應該吧 試試吧

Source(s):

我有提供翻譯的服務,先為您翻譯第一段,若滿意請點以下連結:http://tw.f2.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/b264383...

2006-04-30 12:44:57 補充:

Everyone has several special moments that make he/she unforgettable. No matter the memories were good or bad, none of them would repeat itself again. Therefore, it makes memories more important and valuable than anything else.

很怪

2006-04-30 15:53:24 補充:

deep fried food

應該大致上就是這樣...

"In each person life, all has quite several to be able to cause the person impression profound unforgettable experience, no matter is the good deed or the misdemeanor, all is the precious recollection which cannot again again come, therefore lets outside the personality treasure

Although laborious, but is worth very much, this kind of rare experience, let my life be more substantial, has created more unforgettable happy recollections, really good liked! "

希望可以幫助到你~~~~

Source(s): 我...和譯典通