要寫成 short essay
1. Analyze how and why slavery became embedded in colonial economy and politics, despite its often “local” character.
2. Identify and discuss three major causes of the American Revolution.
- 2 decades agoFavorite Answer
1. Analyze how and why slavery became embedded in colonial economy and politics、despite its often 「local」 character.
(1) in a colony, colonist make money from their business, even if they are farmer, they also need to do business with the other merchant to sell their crop. But how about the original inhabitant? what they can do to make up their living? they just can do the poorest jobs which need mostly human labor and be paid less. When the original ones get starved, what can they sell for eating? just their kids or themselves.
(2) By the way, in the period of colonialism, there is no machine to do the job like harvesting. So, the manpower is needed very much in a new developed colony. What is the cheapest source of manpower? of course it is the original uncivilized inhabitant or some uncivilized inhabitant from the uncivilized continent----because they are not entitled to the right of the law.
2 Identify and discuss three major causes of the American Revolution
(1) The citizen living in America has no right to elect their representative to the chamber. So, in the chamber there is no one can speak for them. The citizen of America feel that they be treated unfairly.
(2) The unfair tax has been tagged in goods. And the citizen of America feel that if they have no right to elect their representative and Britain has do nothing benefit for them. Why do they need a government like this?
(3) More and more immigrant come to America, not only the ones from the Britain, but also from the other countries of the Europe. The social structure become more and more different between Britain and America.Source(s): me 二技翻譯系畢業 TOEIC 825分