? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

i want language exchange

i want language exchange

i am a senior high school student

i want to practice my english skills because my uni has to use english to teach all subjects.

if someone interest ....please write to me


2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer


    I come from Malaysia

    I can practise with you if you do not mind

    I am University student.

    i will sent you a massage later.

    2006-05-04 14:06:35 補充:

    msn messengergabriel-765@hotmail.com

  • 1 decade ago

    i dont think foreingers wont be surf here,maybe you can go to http://www.tealit.com/ but dont forget to protect yourself first.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.