newer asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文自我介紹翻譯,麻煩英文高手,謝謝!

大家好,我最近要進某研究所面試,因為擔心有英文自我介紹,我英文又不太好,所以想請各位英文高手幫忙一下,幫我把下面的自我介紹翻成英文,感激不盡。因為很長,所以贈20點,謝謝!

各位大家好,我叫***,今年22歲,家住台南縣,在家排行老二。我的興趣是運動、閱讀和繪畫。運動後流汗總讓我覺得很舒服又有益身體健康。我閱讀的書籍很廣泛,希望能從書中瞭解不同的世界和觀點。我喜歡繪畫,總是用畫來表現心情,記錄下身邊的美景。我的個性開朗,待人和氣,做事認真、負責。教學從不侷限自己專長的領域,願意嘗試,接受挑戰。任何事我都會盡力去學習、克服,試圖做到最好。我的座右銘是「用心經營每一天」。我小三遇到一個溫柔、有愛心的好老師,讓我立志長大要成為和她一樣的人。雖然教甄一直沒上,但我還是不放棄成為老師的夢想。我大學曾做過國科會的研究「地理資訊系統在鄉土戶外教學上的應用」,目前的身份是紅十字會義務教練和國小體育代課老師。我希望有機會進來貴所學習更多有益教學的技巧和相關學習理論,並結合資訊科技使學習更生動有趣。謝謝。

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello everybody, my name is ***, I am 22 years old, I live in Tainan Hsian, I’m the second eldest child in my family. My hobbies are sports, reading and drawing. Sweating after exercises made me feel very comfortable and healthy. My reading range is very wide, I hope I can understand different point of view from books. I like drawing; I always express my feeling and record beautiful scenery by drawing. My personality is easy-going, nice and responsible. In teaching, I never bound myself in my strength, I am willing to try and challenge. I will try my best to learn, overcome and do my best in anything. My quote is “fulfill my life everyday”. When I was in grade 3, I met a very nice and warm teacher, causing me decide to become someone like her when I grow up. Although I didn’t attend education institute but I never give up my dream to be a teacher. I did a research of “geography information system usage at countryside outdoor teaching” when I was in university. At the moment I am a volunteer coach in Red Cross and Physical Education substitute teacher in elementary school. I hope I will have the opportunity to learn more teaching skill and relate teaching theories in your school, with combining information technology to make study more interesting and fun, thank you very much.

Source(s): myself
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

嗨!樓上的"小魚兒"可以請您換個稱呼嗎?當本尊點進來看到自己的名子問自己沒有問的問題感覺很*&^%$#@@

另 Yahoo奇摩怎麼沒有過濾一下使用者名稱呢?像這樣名字鬧雙胞感覺很怪耶@@#$%^&*

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.