Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

自傳~~中翻英..不要翻譯機翻的..文字要通順

在求學過程中並不是像大家一般順利,於大學聯考失利後,僅考取私立XX大學進修部XXX學系。但是,並沒有因此而氣餒,在就讀XXXX學系之餘,利用課餘時間自行進修,於隔年轉考日間部XXXX學系二年級。轉考後因科系領域不同,進度也落後一年,因此一開始在課業上顯得吃力,但我比別人加倍努力,在二年級結束前已經得心應手,成績也保持中上水準;升上三年級之後,進入XXX系主任的專題研究,培養實驗能力與研究精神;三年級之後,因為在系上成績優異,進而推甄至XXXXXX學系之研究所。

PS.請不要用dr.eye相關翻譯軟體翻

文字請通順

感激不盡

Rating
    Favorite Answer

In my pursuit of study, it was not so smooth an experience as all of you might have. I didn't do a good job in the Joint Entrance Exam of University and got admitted to private XXX university, department of XXX in the night (or weekend) session. However, I wasn't frustrated by the failure. I made the most of my free time and finally got admitted to the seconde grade of department of xxx in xxx university. I really had a hard time because I lagged behind by one year and the major fields were so different. I made up my mind to work twice as hard as others. Before the end of the second grade, not only had I caught up with my classmates, I also maintained my grades at the top 30 percent. After I became a junior, I took part in Project Research led by head of department of xxx. I made tremendous improvement in my capability of experiment and initiative spirit. Following the end of the third grade, I was admitted to graduate school of xxx for further study owing to my outstanding performance in the department.

Source(s): me

My experience in getting education may not have been as smooth as the others. The college enterance examination I took didn't turn out to be what I wanted. I could only register myself into XXX department of the evening school of XXX University. While studying in the evening school I was also preparing for transfer test and in the next year I entered the day school of XXX department. Since it was a totally different category of study and I was already one year behind, it was not easy at all for me to catch up. I had to spend much more time on study. Just before the end of my sophormore year I could follow the class with fair level and my academic performance was above average. When I was a junior I had the chance to work with the chairman of XXX department for his research project. During that period of time I was able to cultivate my ability of experiment and research. And because of my outstanding accomplishment in the class I was recommended to the graduate school of XXX department for further study.

Source(s): 來練功的知識新手