sherry asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

新娘百分百 英文 台詞10句??

請問除了這一句經典台詞\"\"I\'m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love me.\"\"以外,還有知道其他的台詞嗎?很簡單的對話也都OK~謝謝>\"<

Rating
  • wings
    Favorite Answer

Notting Hill (1999) Anna Scott: You know what they say about men with big feet. William: No, I don't, actually. What's that? Anna Scott: Big feet... large shoes. [who will get the last brownie?] Anna Scott: Wait, what about me? Max: Sorry, you think *you* deserve the brownie? Anna Scott: Well a shot at it at least huh? William: Well, you'll have to fight me for it, this is a very good brownie. Anna Scott: I've been on a diet every day since I was nineteen, which basically means I've been hungry for a decade. I've had a series of not nice boyfriends, one of whom hit me. Ah, and every time I get my heart broken, the newspapers splash it about as though it's entertainment. And it's taken two rather painful operations to get me looking like this. Honey: Really? Anna Scott: Really. And, one day not long from now, my looks will go, they will discover I can't act and I will become some sad middle-aged woman who looks a bit like someone who was famous for a while. Max: [long pause] Nah, nice try gorgeous, but you don't fool anyone. William: Pathetic effort to hog the brownie. Anna Scott: After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. Bernie: But she said she wanted to go out with you? William: Yes - sort of... Bernie: That's nice. William: What? Bernie: Well, you know, anybody saying they want to go out with you is... pretty great... isn't it...? William: It was sort of sweet actually - I mean, I know she's an actress and all that, so she can deliver a line - but she said that she might be as famous as can be - but also... that she was just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. [pause] William: Oh, sod a dog. I've made the wrong decision, haven't I?

2006-04-24 23:47:03 補充:

Anna Scott: After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Bernie: But she said she wanted to go out with you?

2006-04-24 23:51:18 補充:

William: Yes - sort of...

Bernie: That's nice.

William: What?

Bernie: Well, you know, anybody saying they want to go out with you is... pretty great... isn't it...?

2006-04-24 23:51:50 補充:

William: It was sort of sweet actually - I mean, I know she's an actress and all that, so she can deliver a line - but she said that she might be as famous as can be - but also... that she was just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Source(s): imdb

是surreal

不是so real

So real, but nice.

我個人很喜歡這句話。

還有...

For June who loved this garden- from Joseph who always sat beside her.

Some people do spend their whole lifes together.

Source(s): 新娘百分百