請問是那一季的那一集呢?我找好久都找不到

請知道的人解答一下,謝謝

3 Answers

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

10x02 The One Where Ross Is FineChandler: Where are Bill and Colleen?Monica: They're in the kitchen getting something to eat. Can you believe how nice they are?Chandler: We have to leave!!Monica: Why? What did you do in the bathroom?Chandler: I didn't get to the bathroom. I bumped into Owen on the way, and he didn't know he was adopted. And there's a slight chance I may have told him.Monica: Oh my god, where's my purse? No, you know what? I can replace everything in there. Get that binder, and let's go!(Bill and Colleen enter.)Colleen: Hey.Bill: Some little snacks for everybody. Oh, you don't have to eat the sour worms. Those are for Owen.Colleen: I'll go get him in a second. By the way, you should know we haven't told him he's adopted yet.Chandler: But kids are so intuitive. Don't you think on some level he already knows?(Owen comes running in.)Owen: I'm adopted?!Chandler: See? Intuitive!Bill: What? Where did you hear that?Owen: He told me! And he paid me 50 dollars not to tell.Chandler: Which technically now you should give back!Colleen: You told him he's adopted?Chandler: I'm so sorry, but you should have a sign out there or something. Or at least whisper it to people when they come in the door. "Owen doesn't know he's adopted, and he also thinks that Santa is real."Owen: He isn't?!Chandler (to Monica): We have to get out of here, baby

• 1 decade ago

是第10季的第2集!!

我超愛看六人行的XD

那裡也很好笑

Source(s): 自己
  • 給你整集大綱

參考的網址很有價值呢

雖然是大陸網站但裡面很有內容

有各集大綱 新聞 圖片等....

1002 羅斯不難過

羅斯大方的表示,衷心祝福好朋友幸福,還熱烈邀請二人與查理共進晚餐。

羅斯大醉,眾人皆尷尬。

女人們走後,喬伊陪了羅斯一整晚。次日晨,二人傾談,羅斯說他正在嘗試接受事實。

小弗蘭克帶著三胞胎來看菲比,想請菲比領養一個小孩,結果發現自己哪個孩子都捨不得。

錢德和莫妮到領養過小孩的夫婦家中取經,錢德說漏嘴闖禍。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.