2 Answers

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

(電話亭外面)

Hallie:Oh. Excuse me,sir. Oh...oh

Grandpa:Oh~oh. Yes. Now what say you and I take a little stroll in the park.Okay~young lady!!

Hallie:Ok.

Grandpa:Now,come on. What it's all about?

Hallie:Well. It's a long story.

Grandpa:Well. It's a very big park.....

(房間外)

Grandpa:Just do it,sweet pea.

(房內)

Elizabeth James:Hi darling. Come in. I just have to finish this sketch for the....Paris.And how about you and I go out to lunch. We spend rest a day getting lost in Harrods.

Hallie:I can't Mom. I'm sorry. I have to go out to town today.

Elizabeth James:Oh~You have to go out to town. And where might you as be going?Annie~Annie.

Hallie:That's where have to go. I have to go see Annie.

Elizabeth James:I see and where my Annie be.

Hallie:In California with her father Nick Parker.

Elizabeth James:You're not Annie?

Hallie:That would be correct.

Elizabeth James:You're Hallie?

Hallie:I am. Annie and I met at the camping, and we decided to switch places. I'm sorry, but I've never seen you and I've dreamt of meeting you my whole life and Annie felt the exact same way about Dad so, so we sort of just switched lives. I hope you're not mad because I love you so much, and I just hope that one day you could love me as me, and not as Annie.

Elizabeth James:Oh darling, I've loved you whole life.

Martin:I've never been so happy in my entire life.

Hallie:So I unwish you just switch back now.

Elizabeth James:.....You belong to your Dad,and Annie belongs to me.

Hallie:His and hers kids. No ffense,Mom,but this arrangement really sucks.

Elizabeth James:I agree, it totally sucks.

Hallie:And I say we fly.....see Annie and Dad,and work this whole thing out.

Elizabeth James:And I say you're right. Not to worry,darling. I'll take care of everything. You're not to worry,ok!!

(ps:某些地方沒有寫的很完整,因為外國人講話實在太快了,加上又是英國腔,所以一小部份不是聽的很清楚~希望對你有幫助)

2006-04-23 22:40:35 補充:

有個單字打錯了~是dream

• 1 decade ago

Elizabeth James: [after Hallie as Annie reveals the truth] You're not Annie?

Hallie as Annie: That would be correct.

Elizabeth James: You're Hallie?

Hallie as Annie: I am. Annie and I met at the camp and, and we decided to switch places. I'm sorry, but I've never seen you and I've dreamt of meeting you my whole life and Annie felt the exact same way about Dad so, so we sort of just switched lives. I hope you're not mad because I love you so much, and I just hope that one day you could love me as me, and not as Annie.

Elizabeth James: Oh darling, I've loved you your whole life.

Martin, the James' Butler: [sobbing] I've never been so happy in my entire life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallie as Annie: His and hers kids. No offense, Mom, but this arrangement really sucks.

Elizabeth James: I agree, it totally sucks.

2006-04-23 19:44:29 補充:

抱歉,沒找到"阿公"那段

Source(s): IMDB
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.