ethigh asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

●急●20點●請幫我看一下我的「訪談大綱」?

請幫我看一下,英文部分有沒有翻錯,若沒有錯,有沒有更通順的說法?

謝謝囉!

(一)中文部分:

1、談談您當初如何選擇從事這份工作?(瞭解其背景)

2、您曾經幫助過憂鬱的兒童嗎?說說看您的經驗?

3、您如何察覺該名兒童有憂鬱傾向?

4、在現行制度下,您認為應該如何幫助憂鬱兒童?

5、現在幫助憂鬱兒童的措施中,什麼地方需要改進?

6、校內可以幫助憂鬱兒童的資源有哪些?

7、學校以外,有什麼資源可以用來幫助憂鬱兒童?

8、您認為憂鬱兒童會有遇到什麼困難?

9、以您的立場而言,如何幫助憂鬱兒童最好?

10、您贊成憂鬱兒童使用藥物嗎?原因是?

(二)英文部分:

1、Please tell me why you decide to do your career?

2、Have you ever helped the depressed child? Tell me more about it.

3、How do you perceive that the child tends to be depressed?

4、How do you think to help the child in depression under current situation?

5、When it comes to the current guidance about helping depressed child, is there anything can be improved?

6、Is there any resources to help the child in depression in school?

7、Is there any resources to help the child in depression out of school?

8、What kind of difficulties the depressed child will meet?

9、In your position, what is the best way to help the depressed child ?

10、Do you agree that depressed child takes the medicine? Why?

我參考兩位的答案,已經修改好了,真是很感謝,兩位都很盡力,我也都各自有參考到,所以,就讓大家來票選吧!

Rating
  • c-
    Favorite Answer

1、談談您當初如何選擇從事這份工作?(瞭解其背景)Please tell me why you chose to do what you do now?(如果知道對方職稱,可以把"do what you do now" 換成職稱,例如:please tell me why you chose to become a psychiatrist?)2、您曾經幫助過憂鬱的兒童嗎?說說看您的經驗?Have you ever helped children with depression? Tell me more about it.3、您如何察覺該名兒童有憂鬱傾向?What are the signs and symptoms of children who are inclined to be depressed?4、在現行制度下,您認為應該如何幫助憂鬱兒童?Under the current system, what do you think can be done to help children with depression?5、現在幫助憂鬱兒童的措施中,什麼地方需要改進?When it comes to the current guidance (system?) about helping children with depression, is there anything that needs to be improved?6、校內可以幫助憂鬱兒童的資源有哪些?What are the resources available from schools, that can help children with depression?7、學校以外,有什麼資源可以用來幫助憂鬱兒童?What are the resources available to children with depression outside of school?8、您認為憂鬱兒童會有遇到什麼困難?What kind of difficulties do you think depressed children will face?9、以您的立場而言,如何幫助憂鬱兒童最好?In your opinion, what would the best way to help children with depression?10、您贊成憂鬱兒童使用藥物嗎?原因是?Do you support the practice of giving medication to children with depression? why or why not?

Source(s): me+
  • 星空

大致上都很好喔~ 但我還是修改了一下~ 變為較順暢~ 較禮貌~ 你參考看看~

1、Please talk about the reasons for choosing this job back then?

2、Have you ever helped children in depression? Tell me about your experiences.

3、How do you tell whether or not a child tends to be depressed?

4、Under current circumstances, what do you propose to help the children in depression?

5、When it comes to the current standards on helping depressed children, is there anything to be improved?

6、What are the resources available that provide help to the children in depression while at school?

7、What are the resources available that provide help to the children in depression outside of school?

8、What kind of difficulties do you think the depressed children will encounter?

9、Based on your own standpoint, what is the best way to help the children in depression ?

10、Do you agree upon the use of medicine for the depressed children? What are the reasons?

Source(s): 我在國外長大