PAGE asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

最後14堂課星期二的課 一些名言佳句?

我急需要上面一些發人深省的句子

最好後面能註明為什麼值得讓人去思考~~

要英文的喔 謝謝

Rating
  • mimi
    Favorite Answer

The lst Tuesday – We talk about the World

“Mitch, you asked about caring for people I don't even know. But can I tell you the thing I'm learning most with this disease?”

What's that?

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” His voice dropped to a whisper. “Let it come in. we think we don't deserve love, we think if we let it in we'll become too soft. But a wise man name Levine said it right. He said, “Love is the only rational act.”

+ Tuesdays with Morrie p56-p57

-------------------------------------------------------------

The 2nd Tuesday-We talk about feeling sorry for yourself

I asked Morrie if he felt sorry for himself.

“Sometimes, in the mornings,” he said. “That's when I mourn. I feel around my body, I move my fingers and my hands-whatever I can still move-and I mourn what I've lost. I mourn the slow, insidious way in which I'm dying. But then I stop mourning.”

Just like that?

“I give myself a good cry if I need it. But then I concentrate on all the good thins still in my life. On the people who are coming to see me. On the stories I'm going to hear. On you—if it’s Tuesday. Because we’re Tuesday people.”

I grinned. Tuesday people.

“Mitch, I don't allow myself any more self-pity than that. A little each morning, a few tears, and that's all.”

I thought about all the people I knew who spent many of their waking hours feeling sorry for themselves. How useful it would be to put a daily limit on self-pity. Just a few tearful minutes, then on with the day. And if Morrie could do it, with such a horrible disease....

+ Tuesdays with Morrie p56-p57

還有一些在 http://www.oui-design.com/chic/archives/001414.htm...

中文版第53頁

「生命是一連串的來回拉鋸。你想做某件事,但被迫做別的事。某件事傷害到你,而你知道這不應該。你把某件事視為理所當然,但你深知沒有什麼理所當然的事。」

英文版是第40頁…

「Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.」

Source(s): 知識+