Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

哪些鄉村歌曲好聽呢

聽到鄉村歌曲都有種很原野大自然的感覺

大家可否提供好聽的歌曲一起分享呢

我最近是聽到any man of mine不錯聽

你們呢

2 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

本週美國鄉村榜最火前25名的名單:Rascal Flatts_What Hurts The Most Bon Jovi Duet With Jennifer Nettles_Who Says You Can't Go Home Toby Keith_Get Drunk And Be Somebody Keith Urban_Tonight I Wanna Cry Blake Shelton_Nobody But Me Montgomery Gentry_She Don't Tell Me To Jack Ingram_Wherever You Are Brooks & Dunn_Believe Jason Aldean_Why Faith Hill_The Lucky One Kenny Chesney_Living In Fast ForwardDierks Bentley_Settle For A SlowdownLeAnn Rimes_Something's Gotta GiveTim McGraw_When The Stars Go BlueJoe Nichols_Size Matters (Someday) George Strait_The Seashores Of Old Mexico Phil Vassar_Last Day Of My Life Keith Anderson_Every TIme I Hear Your NameBrad Paisley_The WorldCraig Morgan_I Got You SheDaisy_I'm Taking The WheelKenny Chesney_SummertimeCarrie Underwood_Don't Forget To Remember Me Gretchen Wilson Featuring Merle Haggard_Politically UncorrectGary Allan_Life Ain't Always Beautiful下面是本人推薦的有些是舊歌~Dixie Chicks_Long Time GoneReba McEntire_This Is My Prayer for YouAlison Krauss_When You say Nothing At AllFaith Hill_Let`s Go to VegasTrisha Yearwood_She`s In Love With The BoySara Evans_A Real Fine Place To StartMartina McBride_(I Never Promised You A) Rose GardenKeith Urban_Better LifeShania Twain_You Win My LoveLee Ann Womack_There's More Where That Came FromGretchen Wilson_Here For The Party************************************************

• 2 decades ago

我喜歡John Denver約翰丹佛,他的"Take me home, country roads"很好聽,還有"Leaving on the jetplane","Thank God I'm a country boy"等等。

LOBO灰狼羅伯也很有名喔,如果說現代的大概就是黎安萊姆絲,建議你去找來聽聽。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.