急…英文文法…Name the part of speech
to distinguish parts of speech. for example, name the part of speech of [down] in each of the folowing sentences
1. Down is the common term for the soft feathers of young birds.
2. Down that drink, now!
3. she prefers down pillow to foam pillows
4. tears ran down her face ..
5. the sun went down suddenly
6. life is filled with ups and downs.
7. he ran down the man in the crosswalk.
8. hold that maniac down!
possession of a distinctive competency can enable a company to charge a premium price for its products or to achieve substantially lower cost than its rivals