Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Lena asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 2 decades ago

關於『鐵達尼號』中的台詞(英+中)

就是有一幕蘿斯一群人走在甲板上談論救生艇的數目,

後來傑克就從後面捂住她的嘴,把她拉到旁邊的房間裡,

傑克就對她說一些話,好像是…妳過得不好,我也不會開心…之類的話,

請問有哪些大大記得嗎?

(抱歉給的資料很少,請大家幫忙-->"<)

※ 請不要用翻譯機!! =   =

Rating
  • 大頭
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

有一幕蘿斯一群人走在甲板上談論救生艇的數目,後來傑克就從後面捂住她的嘴,把她拉到旁邊的健身房… 蘿斯:Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.傑克,這行不通的,我不能見你。傑克:I need to talk to you.我有話跟你說蘿斯:No, Jack, no. Jack, I'm engaged. I'm marrying Cal. I love Cal. 不行!傑克,我已經訂婚了,我要嫁給卡爾,我愛卡爾。傑克:Rose, you're no picnic... you're a spoiled little brat even, but under that you're a strong, pure heart, and you're the most amazingly astounding girl I've ever known and--蘿斯,你不是頂好相處的,甚至有點驕寵,但內心裡,你是我所見過最脫俗、最好的女孩…蘿斯:Jack, I...傑克,我..傑克:Let me try and get this out. You're ama...I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket and I have nothing to offer you.不,先讓我說完。我也知道人情世故,我身上只有十塊錢,沒有什麼可以給你。蘿斯:I understand. But I'm too involved now.這我瞭解,但我已不能自拔。傑克:You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right. That's all I want.你跳,我就跳,記得嗎?我要確定你幸福,才能掉頭,我沒別的要求蘿斯:Well, I'm fine. I'll be fine... Really.我很好,我會很好,真的!傑克:Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose, and you'll die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away because you're strong, but that fire that I love about you, Rose, that fire is gonna burn out.真的嗎?我不相信,他們把你困住了,若不掙脫就會死掉,也許不是現在,因為你很堅強,但遲早我愛的那一把火,那把火總會熄滅的。蘿斯:It's not up to you to save me, Jack.你救不了我的,傑克。傑克:You're right. Only you can do that.妳說得對,只有你能救你自己。蘿斯:I'm going back. Leave me alone.我要回去了,別再找我了。蘿斯出房…

Source(s): 電影字幕