1. Listen to more English songs.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Concentrate on the class.
2. Preview the lesson before class.
3. Review the lesson after class.
4. The key of learning English is to expose yourself to as much English as possible.
5. Don't be afraid to ask question. When a new language begins to make sense to you,
it becomes easier to learn.
6. Reciting, reading out loud and listening to your own voice. Don't worry about
7. Listen and practice on a regular basis.
8. Read an article and look up all the words in the article you don't know. Then
read it several times.
9. Keep practicing and using the new words you've learned.
10. Listen to English songs or English radio programs regularly.Source(s): 自己+ studioclass.com
- 1 decade ago
1. Pay attention in class
2. Preview before class and review after class
3. Read English books, magazines, novels, newspaper, or even comic books
4. Listen to English radio, English songs
5. Watch English news and movies
6. Speak with English teachers, native speakers, and classmates in English
7. Write journal everyday in English
8. Use English in e-mail or while chatting on MSN
9. Try to use English-English dictionary
10. The more you practice, the more your English will become. Practice makes perfect.Source(s): myself
- bongegeLv 61 decade ago
1. Practice conversations with English speakers.
2. Read more English books and magazines.
3. Practice writing e-mails with English speakers.
4. Listen to English songs.
5. Pay attention in English class
6. Use English dictionary when I don't understand.
7. Go to English cram school.
8. Review homework before English class
9. Watch English movies.
10. Study hard.Source(s): myself