Sarah L asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請問有誰可以幫忙修改作文文法嗎?

Some people they will successful because they don’t give up easily and have a firm belief.

In history, all the great men only became successful after suffering countless failures like the pre-president Sun Yi-Xian, he eleven trials to succeed his Revolution, he overthrow a Ging dynasty. And Thomas Edison failed too many times to be counted just to invent a light bulb. Their story tells people if people give up too early will never enjoy success and no one succeeds the first time.

When I was seven years old, my grandfather to give me as a present of beautiful red bicycle and teach me ride a bicycle. In the process I had fall from my bicycle and scraped my knee. I’m scraping all over when I have learned to ride a bicycle. In the process I have to give up but my grandfather he saw and say you will never achieve anything if you every time suffers a setback to give up halfway and I will felt disappointed. I listen and feel shame at this. Now I will ride and never avoid when I meet with something difficult.

In conclusion, some people suffer a setback or difficult just can’t to hold on straight to the end and lacks confidence in self but I think just to do it and never give up and don’t worry about the result, the process just important.

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Some people become successful because they have a firm belief and don't give up easily.

All of the great men in history became successful only after suffering countless failures, such as President (先總統不用加上pre- 點名名字就知是哪位總統了) Sun Yi-Xian. It took him eleven trials before succeeding with the revolution that overthrew the Manchu dynasty (清朝在英文是Manchu Dynasty). Thomas Edison failed (想表達無以為計或數不清用innumerable就好了) innumerable times while inventing light bulb. Their stories reveal to people that if one gives up too easily, he will never enjoy success, and that no one succeeds with the first trial. (你是想說他們的故事告訴了人們要是一個人太容易放棄 他將無法享受成功 而且沒有人一試就成功 的啟示)

When I was seven years old, my grandfather gave me a beautiful red bicycle as present, and taught me how to ride it. I fell from the bicycle and scratched my knee during the practice. I got scratches all over by the time I learned how to ride a bicycle. (擦傷是scratch 之前那句是表達你學會騎腳踏車時全身已擦傷累累了 對吧) I wanted to give up during the practice but my grandfather said to me, "you will never achieve anything if you simply give up whenever you suffer, and I will feel disappointed." (某人說的話用當時說話的時式就可以了 你爺爺說的是如果你總因為痛苦而半途而廢將無法做任何事 而他也會感到失望) I listened and felt ashamed about this. Now I can ride bicycle, and will never flee when facing with difficulties. (這句你是想說你現在會騎單車 並且面對困難絕不逃避)

In conclusion, some people will give up and lose self-confidence after suffering a setback, but I think we should never give up. Just do it and don't worry about the result because what's important is the process. (你是想說有人遇到挫折就放棄並喪失自信 但你認為做人應該永不放棄 該做就做 不問結果 因為重要的是過程)

2006-04-17 10:29:19 補充:

...will never flee when facing with difficulties. 忘了刪字 可以刪除 "with" 用facing difficulties就好了你陳述過去發生的是要用過去式 但是陳述自己現在的想法要用現在式 而對話則可以保留發言者當時的時式 除非你是轉述他的話才要改時式

Source(s): 自己
  • 2 decades ago

Some people are successful because they do not give up easily and are adamant towards their beliefs. Great men in history had only become successful after suffering countless failures. As in the example of former president, Sun yi-Xian, his revolution to overthrow the Ging dynasty did not succeed until after his eleventh trials. Similarly, Thomas Edison experienced numerous failures before his invented the first light bulb. The meaning behind these stories is that success is only enjoyed by people who do not give up easily and that no one hardly always succeeds the first time.

When I was seven years ago, my grandfather gave me a beautiful bicycle as a present and taught me how to ride. In the process of learning I fell off from the bicyle and scraped my knee numerous times. The scrape marks were all over my body when I had finally learnt to ride. I had thought of giving up whenever I fell off but my grandfather said to me "You will never achieve anything if everytime you suffer a setback, you just decide give up halfway. I will be disappointed in you if you do this." I heard his words and felt ashamed at my thoughts. Now that I can ride I have also learnt to never avoid difficulties that confront me.

For some people, lack of confidence could be a reason why they often cannot hold on to the end when they suffer a setback or go through a difficult time. But for me, I think the most important thing when faced with a challenge is to just go ahead, do it and never worry about the result, as you would always learn something out of the process as well.

Source(s): 自己
  • Al
    2 decades ago

Some people (think) they (succeed) because they don't give up easily and have a firm belief.

In history, all the great men ( )became successful only after they (had been) suffering countless failures . (L)ike the father of our country, Dr. Sun Yi-Xian, he had undergone eleven falures before his success on Revolution, he overthrew (the) Ging dynasty (at last). Thomas Edison (also) failed (so) many times (before) he invented (the) light bulb. Their story tells people if people give up too (soon), (they) will never enjoy (the) success , and (there are only a few lucky people) succeeds (at) the first time.

When I was seven years old, my grandfather (gave) me a beautiful red bicycle as a present, and he (taught) me (how to) ride . In the process (of learnign to ride), I fell (and fell) and (hurt) my knees. I had (the scrapes and bruises) (all) over (my body) when I (finally) learned (how) to ride . You know, I tried to give up at that time, but my grandfather (told me) you will never achieve anything (later on) if (easily) give up (everything whenever) you (meet) a setback. He said he would be very disppointed to learn (that) I am always doing things halfway. I listened (and kept in my mind). Now I can ride and never (escape from) (any defficulties) I meet.

In conclusion, some people just can't hold on to the end and become lack of confidence on themselves when they meet a setback or difficult . But I think (you) just do it and never give up. Don't worry about the result, the process (is) just (more) important.

以題目或內容,儘量照妳/你的意思改了。文法應該沒錯,如果有幫助,注意看

一看,一定要學習。