good
good asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

聽寫練習(愚人節),2分2秒~幫忙訂正

請幫忙訂正聽寫練習,2分2秒,聲音檔和我自己所寫的內容都在下面。謝謝!

http://*****/qxze2

Hello, welcome to Weekender. April 1st. what happened on that day? Well, it\'s April fool\'s day. X it day when people trick on each other. You\'ll hear are some examples on the moment. But it\'s a day when you do silly things to make other people look foolish, but it\'s just for fun. It\'s April fool\'s day, listen to this April fool\'s trick. When you have x for someone, you often wrap up paper. These students play trick on their teacher, but what did they wrap up? One x school, x my x people plays the trick the teacher on that April fool\'s day. And they wrap up his car and newspaper, and he was x when he defend wrapped up. They wrapped up his car? They wrapped up his car with newspaper, and he was unhappy about this. In fact, he was very angry, he was bearless. I don\'t know why? He shouldn\'t left. But he didn\'t want look like a fool in front of the students. Now many people don\'t like this kind of joke as well. This joke often called practical joke. And a lot of practical jokes on the April fool\'s day. listen to this one. Well, I\'m not a great fun on practical jokes, mm, because couple of years a go, on of my x mates changed mine a long talk, time. And would resolve the April fool\'s day, I got thinking of these eight clocks. This is really x clock I might to work two hours early like a fool. That\'s up. Funny April fool\'s joke. X practical joke. It\'s a long clock usually x eight clock. But it x mate changed date to waken eight six clock on April fool\'s day.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hello, and welcome to Weekender. April 1st. what happens on that date? Well, it's April fool's day. Here in Britain, it’s a day when people play tricks on each other. You'll hear some examples in a moment. But it's a day when you do silly things to make other people look foolish, but it's just for fun. It's April fool's day. Listen to this April fool's trick. When you have a present for someone, you often wrap it up with paper. These students play the trick on their teacher, but what did they wrap up? When I was at school, some of my fellow peoples played the trick on a teacher on the April fool's day. And they wrapped up his car in newspaper, and he was furious when he found it all wrapped up. They wrapped up his car? They wrapped up his car with newspaper, and he wasn’t happy about that. In fact, he was very angry, he was delirious. I don't know why? He should have laughed. But he didn't want to look like a fool in front of his students. Now many people don't like this kind of joke as well. These jokes are often called practical jokes. And there’re lots of practical jokes on April fool's day. Listen to this one. Well, I'm not a great fan of practical jokes, hmm, because of couple of years ago, one of my flat mates changed my alarm clock time. And with the result on the April fool's day, I got up thinking it was eight o’clock. It was really 6 o’clock, and I got to work two hours early like a fool. That's a funny April fool’s joke; a practical joke. His alarm clock usually wakes him at eight o’clock. But his flat mate changed it to wake him at six o’clock on April fool's day.