promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小雞兒 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Celebrity Skin 歌詞翻譯(20點)

1.Celebrity Skin Artist: HOLEOh, make me overI\'m all I wanna bea walking studyin demonologyHey, so glad you could make itYeah, now you really made itHey, so glad you could make it nowOh look at my facemy name is might have beenmy name is never wasmy name\'s forgottenHey, so glad you could make itYeah, now you really made itHey, there\'s only us left nowWhen I wake upIn my makeupits too early for that dresswilted and faded somewhere inHollywoodI\'m glad I came here with your pound of fleshno second billing, cause you\'re a star nowOh, Cinderella they aren\'t sluts like youBeautiful garbage, beautiful dressescan you stand upor will you just fall down?You better watch outwhat you wish forit better be worth itso much to die forHey, so glad you could make itYeah, now you really made itHey, there\'s only us left nowWhen I wake up, in my makeuphave you ever felt so used up as thisit\'s all so sugarlesshooker waitress, model actressoh just go namelesshoneysuckleshe\'s full of poisonshe obliterated everything she kissednow she\'s fading, somewhere in HollywoodI\'m glad I came here with your pound of fleshYou want a part of mewell I\'m not selling cheapno I\'m not selling cheap

2 Answers

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Celebrity Skin Artist: HOLEOh, make me over喔,讓我結束一切吧I'm all我就是全部I wanna be a walking study in demonology我想要做個魔鬼理論的研究Hey, so glad you could make it嘿,很開心你能做到的Yeah, now you really made it耶,現在你真的做到了Hey, so glad you could make it now嘿,很開心你能做到的Oh look at my face喔,看著我的臉my name is might have been我的名字可能出現my name is never was我的名字不在my name's forgotten我的名字已經被遺忘Hey, so glad you could make it嘿,很開心你能做到的Yeah, now you really made it耶,現在你真的做到了Hey, there's only us left now嘿,現在只有我們離開When I wake up當我醒來In my makeup以我的裝扮its too early for that dress那件太早熟的洋裝wilted and faded somewhere in早就不知退色塞到某個地方去了Hollywood好萊塢I'm glad I came here with your pound of flesh我很高興跟你強壯的肉體來到這裡no second billing, cause you're a star now不用任何一秒廣告因為你現在是個明星了Oh, Cinderella 喔,灰姑娘they aren't sluts like you他們不是像你一樣的墮落Beautiful garbage, beautiful dresses美麗的謊言美麗的洋裝can you stand up你能持續長久嗎or will you just fall down?或是你將會失敗?You better watch out你最好小心what you wish for你追求的東西it better be worth it它最好值得so much to die for用死去換來Hey, so glad you could make it嘿,很開心你能做到的Yeah, now you really made it耶,現在你真的做到了Hey, there's only us left now嘿,現在只有我們離開When I wake up, in my makeup當我醒來,以我的裝扮have you ever felt so used up as this你曾經有感覺到像這樣的筋疲力盡嗎it's all so sugarless它是這樣的無趣hooker waitress, model actress妓女般的女侍,典型的女演員oh just go nameless就只是便的默默無聞的honeysuckle蜜糖she's full of poison她充滿了毒she obliterated everything she kissed她忘卻了每樣她撫過的東西now she's fading, somewhere in Hollywood現在她正在好萊塢的某處風行著I'm glad I came here with your pound of flesh我很開心和你的肉體來到這裡You want a part of me你想要一部分的我well I'm not selling cheap嗯我不會賤賣自己no I'm not selling cheap不我不會賤賣自己

Source(s): by my brain
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1.名人皮膚藝術家: 孔

噢, 做我

我是所有我想要是

一項走的研究

在demonology

嘿, 很高興您能做它

呀, 您真正地現在做了它

嘿, 很高興您能現在做它

噢神色在我的面孔

我的名字是威力是

我的名字是從未是

我的名字被忘記了

嘿, 很高興您能做它

呀, 您真正地現在做了它

嘿, 有只我們左現在

當我醒

在我的構成

它太早期為那件禮服

枯萎和褪色某處

好萊塢

我是高興的我這裡來以您的磅骨肉

第二個布告, 不導致您現在是星

噢, 灰姑娘他們不是sluts 像您

美好的垃圾, 美麗的禮服

能您站起來

或您正義將跌倒嗎?

您改善當心

什麼您祝願

它更好值得它

非常死為

嘿, 很高興您能做它

呀, 您真正地現在做了它

嘿, 有只我們左現在

當我醒, 在我的構成

作為這有您感覺因此曾經使用了

它是全部很無糖

妓女女服務員, 式樣女演員

oh 去無名

忍冬屬植物

她是充分的毒物

她磨滅了一切她親吻

現在她褪色, 某處在好萊塢

我是高興的我這裡來以您的磅骨肉

您想要部份的我

我不賣得粗劣

沒有我不賣得粗劣

Source(s): 123
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.