品質認証(ISO / TS 認証)
有關 ISO 或是 TS 16949 對於
Major / Minor / Improve or observation 定義為何 ? 或者是在那一本standard 有說明 ?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Rules for achieving IATF recognition -- Second Edition for ISO/TS 16949:2002
A major nonconformity is one or more of :
- the absence of or total breakdown of a system to meet an ISO/TS 16949:2002 requirement. A number of minor nonconformities against one requirement can represent a total breakdown of the system and thus be considered a major nonconformity.
- any noncompliance that would result in the probable shipment of nonconforming product. A condition that may result in the failure or materially reduce the usability of the products or services for their intended purpose.
- a noncompliance that judgment and experience indicate is likely either to result in the failure of the quality management system or to materially reduce its ability to assure controlled processes and products.
A minor nonconformity is a failure to comply with ISO/TS 16949:2002 which based on judgment and experience is not likely to result in the failure of the quality management system or reduce its ability to assure controlled processes or products. It may be one of the following :
- a failure in some part of the organization's quality management system relative to ISO/TS 16949:2002.
- a single observed lapse in following one item of a company's quality management system.
All non-conformities shall be recorded and shall not be closed during the audit. The certification body shall require the organization to submit root cause analysis and evidence of systemic corrective action for each non-conformity issued.Source(s): Rules for achieving IATF recognition -- Second Edition for ISO/TS 16949:2002