Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

母親節用的俗語

有哪些關於母親之類的俗語,適合用在作文上的!!!!

越多越好

1 Answer

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

【獻給母親 - Best Mother Quotes】

1.A mother understands what a child does not say. Jewish proverb

母親最懂孩子心。 猶太諺語

2.A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. Sophia

Loren, b.1934

母親凡事雙重思想:一為自己,一為孩子。 索菲亞.洛倫(1934-)

3.When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. You are connected to your child and to all those who touch your lives. Sophia Loren, b.1934

一旦成為母親,往往心繫孩子和一切息息相關的人。 索菲亞.洛倫(1934-)

4.I love being a mother. I am more aware. I feel things on a deeper level. I seem to have more of everything now: more love, more magic, more energy. Shelley Long

我愛做母親,使我更敏銳、深邃、豐富:更有熱愛,更有魅力,更有精力。 謝利‧朗

5.Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease. Lisa Alther

任何母親都能勝任幾個空中交通管制員的工作。

6.A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, his mother the longest. Irish Proverb

男人愛情人最痴,愛妻子最深,愛母親最久。 愛爾蘭諺語

7.That if a man loves his mother. He will always love his wife. George Jean Nathan

愛母親的男人,也將會愛妻子。

2006-04-12 23:34:15 補充:

8.My mother was the most beautiful woman. All I am I owe to my mother…I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. George Washington (1732-1799) 我的母親是最美麗的女性,我一切的成就都歸功於母親對我德智體的培育。 喬治‧華盛頓(1732-1799)

2006-04-12 23:34:56 補充:

9.For the hand that rocks the cradle, is the hand that rules the world. William Ross Wallace 輕推搖籃的手,也是主宰世界的手。 威廉‧羅斯‧華萊士10.I got more children than I can rightly take care of, but I ain’t got more than I can love. Ossie Guffy 我的兒女可多得顧不來,但不會多得愛不來。 奧西‧格菲

2006-04-12 23:35:46 補充:

11.In my interest she left no wire unpulled, no stone unturned, no cutlet uncooked. Winston Churchill (1875-1965) 為了我,她殫精竭慮,排除萬難,烹調美食。 溫斯頓‧邱吉爾(1875-1965)

2006-04-12 23:36:50 補充:

12.I felt that I had someone to live for – someone I must not disappoint. Thomas A. Edison (1847-1931) 她是我的生命意義 – 我不能讓她失望。 愛迪生(1847-1931)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.