- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. If you don't study hard, you will not get good grades.
2. I go to the library to look for Rock&Roll information.
3. My teacher gave me some hints on singing.
4. We will talke about the show later.
5. I am afraid to be alone at home.
6. You can't play piano well if you don't practice.
7. She gave me some hints on dancing.
8. It's a piece of good information for choosing schools.
9. She likes mountain climbing not camping.
10. I surf on the internet to look for something not to play on-line games.
11. I am curious about that boy.
12. What skill do you need to have to be a good writer?
13. Positive learner is always curious about new things.
14. Joe gave me some hints on playing basketball.Source(s): 全民英檢中高的自己
- wolfskyblueLv 71 decade ago
1. Not working hard, you won't get good grades.
2. I looked up some date about rock'n roll in the library.
3. My teacher gave me some tips about performing songs.
4. We will talk about the acting later.
5. I am afraid to stay home alone.
6. You can't play the piano well without practice.
7. She offered me a few tips on dancing.
8. This is a good piece of information for selection a school.
9. She likes mountain-climbing, not camping.
10. I surf the Internet to search information, not to play on-line games.
11. I am curious about the boy.
12. What are the tips to become a good writer?
13. Active learners are always curious about new things.
14. Joe gave me a few tips about playing basketball.Source(s): 個人