- bongegeLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Unlike Europe and America, Taiwan is not as keen on promoting organic food, and is also slower in its country's development.
2. In recent years, people of Taiwan are starting to take notice of organic food, and value the importance of healthy diets.
3. People are starting to discover the benefits of organic foods to the human body, natural enviroment, agriculture, and the country's economy.
希望有幫助~~~Source(s): 自己 ^__^
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1. Taiwan certainly such does not advocate organic food like the European and American countries, also is slower than these development countries
2. In recent years the Taiwan people start to pay attention to organic food and the attenion diet health
3. The person □starts to discover organic food to the bodyNatural environmentAgricultureAnd the state economy has very many advantage