Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

愛力獅 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

有請高手,幫我檢查英文自傳,謝謝!期中考用……拜託

My name is Shih-Ting Huang. I am twenty-three years old. I graduated from Fortune Institute of Technology and Commerce in the year before last. I majored in Accountant. There are four people in my family. My father works in China Shipbuilding Corp, and my mother is a housewife. My younger sister is a student.

In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.

My favorite course is English. I think language is very interesting, because it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next two years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.

我有參考別人加上自己的一點點,也用Dr. eye翻過,可是怕有不對和不流暢的地方,請高手幫幫忙!謝謝!

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

我只把我覺得要改的地方寫出來, 希望你不會介意喔!"I graduated from Fortune Institute of Technology and Commerce in the year before last. I majored in Accountant."改成:"I graduated from Fortune Institute of Technology and Commerce on the year before last year, which I majored in Accounting.""I think reading could enlarge my knowledge."改成:"I belive reading would increase/enrich/enhance my knowledge."因為 knowledge 是無形的, 所以不能用有形的 "enlarge" 去加大它."As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master."改成:"As for novels, I'd like to imagine myself as far as a well-known scientist to a kung-fu master.""grownups"改成:"grown-ups""My favorite course is English."改成:"My favorite subject is English.""I think language is very interesting, because it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds."改成:"I think languages are very interesting, because it is amazing to make different sounds and mean the same thing."這句我有點不懂你的原意, 我把它改成 "就算發出不同的聲音也會代表同樣的東西"."I wish my English could be improved in the next two years and be able to speak fluent English in the future."改成:"I wish my English would improve in the next two years, which would enable me to speak fluent English in the future."我覺得你寫的很好了, 程度非常一致. 給你加油加油! 希望有幫助.

Source(s): Myself q-_-p
  • 志諄
    2 decades ago

加油......