Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

西洋歌 KISS ME 有中文歌詞嗎?

曲名:kiss me 歌手:sixpence none the richer

Kiss me

out of the bearded barley

Nightly

beside the green, green grass

Swing, swing

swing the spinning step

You wear those shoes and I will

wear that dress

Oh, kiss me

beneath the milky twilight

Lead me

out on the moonlit floor

Lift your open hand

Strike up the band

and make the fireflies dance

Silver moon\'s sparkling

So kiss me

Kiss me

down by the broken tree house

Swing me

upon its hanging tire

Bring, bring

bring your flowered hat

We\'ll take the trail marked on your

father\'s map

Oh, kiss me

Lead me

out on the moonlit floor

Lift your open hand

Strike up the band

Silver moon\'s sparkling

So kiss me

Oh, kiss me

Lead me

out on the moonlit floor

Lift your open hand

Strike up the band

Silver moon\'s sparkling

So kiss me

So kiss me

So kiss me

So kiss me

Over...

2 Answers

Rating
  • 黑箱
    Lv 4
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Music:http://www.wretch.cc/blog/RTYUDJ&article_id=242906... meKiss me, out of the bearded barley Nightly, beside the green, green grass Swing, swing, swing the spinning step You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me out on the moonlit floor Lift your open hand Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance Silver moon sparkling, so kiss me Kiss me down by the broken tree house Swing me upon its hanging tire Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat Wel take the trail marked on your father map Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me out on the moonlit floor Lift your open hand Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance Silver moon sparkling, so kiss me Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me out on the moonlit floor Lift your open hand Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance Silver moon sparkling, so kiss me So kiss me So kiss me 中文吻我從大麥田裡走出來吻我每個夜晚 青草地旁搖擺 搖擺 搖擺迴旋的舞步你穿上那雙鞋而我將穿上那衣裳喔 在乳白色的薄霧下吻我帶領我到月光下揚起你的手 讓樂團開始演奏 讓螢火蟲起舞銀色月光正閃耀著吻我吧在破舊的樹屋下吻我搖擺樹下懸吊輪胎作成的鞦韆帶著 帶著 帶著你的花帽子我們將踏上你父親在地圖上標記的小徑喔 在乳白色的薄霧下吻我帶領我到月光下揚起你的手 讓樂團開始演奏 讓螢火蟲起舞銀色月光正閃耀著吻我吧

Source(s): My Blog
  • Tea
    Lv 7
    2 decades ago

曲名:kiss me 歌手:六便士無更加富有每夜親吻我在有鬍子的大麥外面在綠色, 綠草搖擺, 搖擺搖擺旁邊您穿那些鞋子的轉動的步並且我將穿那件禮服Oh, 親吻我在乳狀暮色之下帶領我在moonlit 地板推力您的開放手罷工帶和做螢火蟲舞蹈銀虛度閃耀因此親吻我親吻我下來由殘破的樹房子搖擺我在它垂懸的輪胎帶來, 帶來帶來我們將採取足跡被標記在您的父親的地圖Oh 的您的開花的帽子, 親吻我在乳狀暮色之下帶領我在moonlit 地板推力您的開放手罷工帶和做螢火蟲舞蹈銀月亮的閃耀如此親吻我Oh, 親吻我在乳狀暮色之下帶領我在moonlit 地板推力您的開放手罷工帶和做螢火蟲舞蹈銀虛度閃耀因此親吻我因此親吻我因此親吻我因此親吻我...直接翻的!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.