wan asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我檢查文法和錯字

When I was 14 years old, my mother fainted because of low blood sugar, and 差點死掉 . That made me scared 當時 , because I can’t 想像 my life without my mother. I also afraid of 失去 her. But look back my childhood, I didn’t be a good daughter, and also afraid of my mother. Because she was strict in my memory and I got beating very often. Now, I comprehend why my mother always beat me. Because I was a pixie and recalcitrant child. I’m a 18-year-old girl now, and my mother never beat me in my teenage. I know she is not very healthy, so I don’t let her get mad. I’ll be a 聽話的 daughter and 孝順 her forever.

Rating
  • Favorite Answer

When I was 14 years old, my mother fainted because of low blood sugar, and she verged on death .That made me scared at that moment, because I can't imagine my life without my mother. I was also afraid of losing her. But look back to my childhood, I wasn't a good daughter, and was also afraid of my mother,becauseshe was strict in my memory and I got beating very often. Now, I comprehend why my mother always beat me,because I was a pixie and recalcitrant child. I'm a 18-year-old girl now, and my mother has never beat me in my teenage. I know she hasn't been very healthy, so I try not to let her get mad. I swear that I will be an obedient and daughterly daughter forever.

2006-04-11 21:09:16 補充:

由於補充的字數過多 所以我把它放到意見那一區塊...你再將滑鼠移至意見區看看吧~

2006-04-11 21:12:34 補充:

改良版:My mother fainted due to low blood sugar one day when I was 14 years old.I though that she verged on death. I was so scared at that time, because I could not imagine my life without her.

2006-04-11 21:13:09 補充:

I was also afraid of losing her. But when I looked back on my childhood, I thought I was not a good daughter and I was also afraid of my mother because she was strict to me and I got beaten very often. I am now a 18-year-old and I can comprehend why my mother always beat me in my childhood.

2006-04-11 21:13:41 補充:

I was a naughty and disobedient child then, but now my mother has never beaten me since I was a teenager. I know that her body is not very good, so I try not to make her mad. I swear I will be an obedient and daughterly daughter from now on.

2006-04-11 21:15:41 補充:

剛剛說的補充就是上述所打的改良版(不用再去看意見區了...而且我也沒放)

Source(s): me+vschool