waiting asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

英文翻譯的問題??英文高手請進!!!

前些日子,我寫了一篇小短文,我想把它翻譯成英文,但是我的英文不是很好,用線上的翻譯軟體效果又不是很好,所以想請看到這個問題的英文高手幫我個忙,幫忙我翻譯或是幫忙我修改翻譯軟體所翻譯的,謝謝!!!母親的手        前些日子,在無意間聽見了一首歌,「母親的手」,在那懵懂的季節  很多事情我還學不會 是你耐心的牽引我 給我依靠和安慰 寒冬為我蓋暖被  夏日為我拭去汗水 付出從不求收回  從那白天忙到深夜 看看天上彎著那半邊月 像那母親的側影一樣美 推動搖籃的那雙手   也推動了整個世界 看看天上彎著那半邊月 像那母親的側影一樣美 推動搖籃的那雙手   也推動了整個世界         這首歌讓我很受感動,的確,母親的手是一雙溫暖的手,比起任何一個漂亮女孩的手,都還要溫柔,總是再我傷心難過之時,伸出她那溫柔的手,撫摸我的額頭,給予我安慰,總是在我最無助,最需要之時,伸出援手,給予幫助,對我來說,母親的手是一雙溫柔撫觸的手,即使在經過歲月的流是,那雙佈滿厚繭的雙手依舊是那麼溫柔,那麼依舊讓人感到溫暖。        就是這種慈母雙手的溫柔,才能讓我每每在遭遇挫折、傷心難過之時,對這些事能夠似懷,我想不管我如何的成長,我都需要這雙既溫柔又能解憂的母親的手,因為母親的手永遠都是那麼的溫柔又充滿著愛。(請不要用翻譯軟體!!)

Mother's hand

Few days ago, has heard a song in having no intention, "mother's hand",

in that ignorant season, very many matters I cannot learn, is your patience tows me, depends upon for me with the comfort, the cold winter covers the warm quilt for m

me, the summer day wipes the sweat for me, pays ever does not strive for to take back, from that daytime busily until the late at night, has a look the space curved that half

month, likes that mother's silhouette equally beautifully, impels the cradle that bot

both hands, also impelled the entire world, has a look the space curved that half month, likes that mother's silhouette to be equally beautiful, impels the cradle that both hands, also impelled the entire world.

This first song lets me receive very much is moved, indeed, mother's hand is a pair of warm hand, compares any attractive girl's hand, all also must be gentle time, always again I sadly feel bad, stretches out she that gentle hand,

all also must be gentle time, always again I sadly feel bad, stretches out she that gentle hand, strokes my forehead, gives me to comfort, always most not helps in me time, most needs, stretches out aids, renders the assistance, said to me, mother's hand is a hand which a

pair gently caresses touches, even if in the process year class is, that double covers entirely the calluses both hands is that gentle as before, then lets the person feel as before warm.

Is this kind of loving mother both hands gentleness time, can let me often at the bitter experience setback, sadly feel bad, can resemble the bosom to these matters, I thought no matter my how growth,

sadly feel bad, can resemble the bosom to these matters, I thought no matter my how growth, I all to need this pair both gentle and to be able to dispel melancholy mother's hand, because mother's hand forever all is such is gentle also fills the love.

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Few days ago,I unintentionally heard a song called "Mother's Hand".In the muddle-headed season there were still many things that I kept learning.It's your patient to guide me and give me dependence and comfort.Cover the warm quilt for me in cold winter and wipe the sweat away for me in summer.Pay but never ask for repaying. Keep busy from the daytime to the midnight.That half moon which curved in the sky was as beautiful as mother's silhouette.The hand that rocked the cradle also pushed the whole world. The song touches me very much.Indeed,mother's hand is a warm hand which is

tenderer than any beautiful girl's hand.She always stretches that warm hand to caress my forehead and give me comfort when I am sad.She always gives me a hand when I am helpless and need any help.For me,mother's hand is a warm and caressing hand.That hard-working hand is still so tender and lets paople feel warm even if the time went by.

It's such the tenderness of kind mother's hand to make me forget anything unhappy when I always encountered failureor feel grieved.I think whatever I grow, I need the tender and solving-grieved mother's hand by all means because mother's hand is

so tender and full of love forever.

2006-04-08 03:12:41 補充:

合在一起了 .應該是 It's such the tenderness of kind mother's hand to make me forget anything unhappy when I always encountered failure or feel grieved

Source(s): me