? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中文翻英文,急~~謝謝!

我覺得扮演好自己每個角色是我想要達到的人生目標. 雖然人生不如意事十之八九, 但我期許自己對每件事的發生都可以以許多角度去看去想, 進而去了解 解決以及獲得收獲. 每件事的結果不論好或壞, 我都可以從中獲得經驗, 我覺得人生最美好的部分就是沒有任何問題有一定的答案, 端看自己如何去發覺去體會!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I think acting every role of mine is my goal that I want to achieve in my life.

Although life is full of frustrations and troubles, I expect myself to see, think, and understand from different aspects of what everything happens, and then to overcome them and finally to gain. No matter what the result of everything is, I can get experiences from it. As far as I am concerned, the most wonderful part of life is that it depends on what you find and feel because there is a certain answer to all the questions.

不好翻啊...不過我盡力翻了...

2006-04-07 17:39:51 補充:

最後一句...there is no certain answer to all the questions

Source(s): myself
  • 我覺得扮演好自己每個角色是我想要達到的人生目標. 雖然人生不如意事十之八九, 但我期許自己對每件事的發生都可以以許多角度去看去想, 進而去了解 解決以及獲得收獲. 每件事的結果不論好或壞, 我都可以從中獲得經驗, 我覺得人生最美好的部分就是沒有任何問題有一定的答案, 端看自己如何去發覺去體會!

I thought acts life goal which own each role is I wants to achieve

Although life unpleasant matter 十之 89, but I hoped oneself all may

look to each matter occurrence by many angles thought, then understood

solves as well as obtains the harvest Each matter result no matter

good or is bad, I all may obtain the experience, I thought the life

happiest part is does not have any question to have the certain

answer, the end looked how oneself detected realized!