這是我寫的作文,有關為什麼要上大學?可以幫我改正文法錯字嗎?

這是我寫的作文...文法錯很多...可以幫我改正一下嗎???謝謝各位...

I think that people attended university or college is a basic process. For me, I failed in college examination but I didn’t give up, I chose the two years course credit classes to read at AU and later I can join the translation exam. If I have pass the exam, I`ll be a formal college student.

Why do we have to study hard? In this century, most people graduated in university or college, it isn’t superiority not at all, and college students are everywhere. The compete has become intense, you can’t find good work so jobless people becoming more. If you’re not a college student, you can’t live at the social and your salary at certainly very low.

Finally, if we were wasting for years at college, we can’t learn more knowledges and skills, you still will die out at the social, so use your time well and set up a goal to achieve that Study College has real meaning for you.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I think that attending a university or college is a basic step. For me, I failed in college examination but I didn't give it up, I chose to study the two-year course credit classes to read at AU [什麼是AU?請用完整的字], and later I can join the translational exam. By passing the exam, I would be a formal college student.

Why do we have to study hard? In this century, most people hold a university or college degree. It isn’t superior at all as college students are everywhere. The competition has become more intense, and you can’t find a good job easily so there are more and more jobless people. If you’re not a college graduate, you can’t live in the society well and your salary would be certainly very low.

Finally, if we wasted our time at college, we could not learn knowledge and skills comprehensively, and we would not be able to survive in the society. So use your time well and set up a goal to achieve that makes studying at college truely meaningful to you.