用英文描述一下你不好的騎車經驗...

我需要一篇大概演講可以講個兩到三分鐘的英文稿子...

題目是:Describing about your personal terrible experience of riding a scooter

希望英文文法比較好的大家,可以寫出比我更好的文章出來...

還有沒有其他的呢?再多一點...因為我會緊張...唸很快!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My terrible experience of riding a scooter was back to last year, it was in the afternoon, i wasn't feeling well when my friend asked me to go out with her. I did go out with her thought. On the way back , I was very ill, so I decided to stop at the pharmarcy to get the pills. I went to the pharmarcy, and I took the pills there and I thought i would be better soon, so I was ready to go home...but after 5 seconds, I started feeling sick, and wanted to throw up..I tried to hold it, but i couldn't so I threw up while i was riding my scooter...How embarrassing!!! I couldn't stop for the Red light! I hope no one saw that!

我不好的經驗是在去年,某一天下午我朋友找我出去,那時我身體不是很舒服,但是我還跟她出去了,在回家的路上,我想我乾脆去藥房拿藥好了,我就停下來並先在藥房吃藥,我以為我一下子就會比較舒服,當我準被要回家時,我開始覺得更難過甚至想吐,我試著忍住,但是我忍不住,所以我在我騎摩托車時我吐了(邊騎邊吐喔!)好尷尬喔,我也不能停紅燈只能闖過去...希望沒有人看見

Source(s): 自己親身經驗