.... asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手幫我把這篇中文翻譯成英文...急...

最近考研究所需要英文自我介紹,英文蠻爛的,希望有高手能幫我翻譯一下,感激不盡!有點多...因為是研究所口試..請高手費心了...

我叫xxx,我是家中的獨子沒有其他的兄弟姊妹,父親是位職業軍人,母親在加工廠上班,父母都已經退休,是一個平凡的小家庭。父母唸的書不多,但從小父母不太要求我的課業,是注重品德方面的發展,特別是正義感與價值觀,讓我養成了對於不合理的事不輕易妥協的個性,因此有愛打抱不平的優點和過於固執的缺點。雖然在我學業的成績上不是名列前矛的頂尖學生,但是由於在團體中處理事情的責任感以及細膩的思考,從小到大都能受到同儕的肯定與支持,雖然我從小成長在倍受關懷照顧的環境,一般都認為獨生子容易養成驕蠻任性的個性,但相反的因為父母對我的影響,讓我有樂善好施的個性和謹慎負責的健全人格。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is xxx, I am the siblings without others of only son in the family, father is a professional soldier, mother works in the processing factory, parents have all already retired, is an ordinary nuclear family. There are few books that parents read, but does not require my lessons from little parents very much, it is the development which pays attention to morality, especially the sense of justice and values, let me form the individual character not compromising to the unreasonable thing easily, so there are advantage liked defending against an injustice and overly stubborn shortcoming. Though not top students of the lance before ranking on the achievement of my study, but because deal with the sense of duty and fine and smooth thinking of the thing in the group, can receive the definite and support of the same generation from small to large, though I was being grown up to show loving care for the environment looked after extremely while as a child, generally think the only son apt to form the proud and quite wilful individual character, but the opposite one is because of the impacts on me of parents, let me have individual character and prudent and responsible right personality that are given to doing charitable work.

感覺有些怪怪的..這應該是用翻譯機翻的吧...不過還是謝謝了!有更好的嗎?