Lv 5
asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Easton Sheena的Telephone歌詞是什麼意思

Easton Sheena的Telephone歌詞的內容大意是什麼有誰能解說一下嗎(如果有翻譯更好)   Easton Sheena Lyrics - Telefone (Long Distance Love Affair) Lyrics I\'ve been away from you for far too longToo much chances make my heart go franticI wanna tell you what\'s been goin\' on, operator give me Trans AtlanticI sit alone as the night goes byStare at the phone and wait for your replyChorus:Long long distance love affair, I can\'t find you anywhereI call you on the telefone, but you\'re never homeI gotta get a message to you, I wanna tell you what I\'m going throughWhat in the world\'s comin\' over youHow come you\'re acting like a total strangerI try to reach you but I can\'t get throughI got this feeling that my heart\'s in dangerI got your letter it was perfectly clearHavin\' a ball, and wishin\' you are herechorus(Solo)Premonition is a funny thing, a familiar kind of pain and easyLike knowin\' when the phone is gonna ringToo many times and it\'ll drive you crazyI hear your echo in the longer hallCall out your name, but no-one\'s there at allLong long distance love affair, I can\'t find you anywhereI call you on the telefone, but you\'re never home(repeats out)

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've been away from you for far too long我離你距離太遠,時間也太久Too much chances make my heart go frantic有太多次讓我發狂的機會I wanna tell you what's been goin' on, operator give me Trans Atlantic我想告訴你發生了什麼事,接線生請幫我轉接橫越大西洋的電話I sit alone as the night goes by隨著夜晚的流逝我獨自坐著Stare at the phone and wait for your reply凝視著電話,等待著你回電Chorus:副歌Long long distance love affair, I can't find you anywhere長.長距離的戀愛,我到處找不到你I call you on the telefone, but you're never home我打電話給你,你卻從不回家I gotta get a message to you, I wanna tell you what I'm going through我稍了一份訊息給你,我想告訴你我即將過去找你What in the world's comin' over you在這世上有什麼可以抓住你呢?How come you're acting like a total stranger什麼樣的事讓你變得和我素不相識I try to reach you but I can't get through我嘗試接近你,但是被排除在外I got this feeling that my heart's in danger我感覺到走入危險的地步I got your letter it was perfectly clear我得到你的來信,內容一片空白Havin' a ball, and wishin' you are here我多希望你能在這裡chorus副歌Premonition is a funny thing, a familiar kind of pain and easy預兆(直覺)是一件有趣的事情,一種容易親近的痛苦Like knowin' when the phone is gonna ring就像當電話響起時Too many times and it'll drive you crazy把你搞瘋好幾次I hear your echo in the longer hall我聽到長廊有你的回音Call out your name, but no-one's there at all呼喊你的名字,但終究沒人回應Long long distance love affair, I can't find you anywhere長.長距離的戀愛,我到處找不到你I call you on the telefone, but you're never home我打電話給你,你卻從不回家= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =以前聽這首歌的時候覺得很輕快,好聽參考看看

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.