YR asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

麥田捕手的經典句或字彙

>.<...急求\"麥田捕手\"經典名句

英文中文皆可(English better)

thanks a lot~~~><

Rating
  • earthl
    Favorite Answer

1 What I was really hanging around for, I was trying to feel some kind of a good-by. I mean I've left schools and places I didn't even know I was leaving them. I hate that. I don't care if it's a sad good-by or a bad good-by, but when I leave a place I like to know I'm leaving it. If you don't, you feel even worse. ~Chapter 1

2. I don't even know what I was running for - I guess I just felt like it. ~Chapter 1

3. It was that kind of a crazy afternoon, terrifically cold, and no sun out or anything, and you felt like you were disappearing every time you crossed a road. ~Chapter 1

4. People always think something's all true. ~Chapter 2

5. People never notice anything. ~Chapter 2

6. I'm the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life. It's awful. If I'm on my way to the store to buy a magazine, even, and somebody asks me where I'm going, I'm liable to say I'm going to the opera. It's terrible. ~Chapter 3

還有很多請自行找

http://www.quotegarden.com/bk-cr.html

本來想幫你挑選的

可是我實在太喜歡這本書了,所以實在無法幫你選出最好的

所以只好你自行決定喔

「我一直在想像著有許多小孩子在一片偌大的麥田裡玩著種種遊戲。有上千的小孩子,同時又沒有人在旁邊---我是指除了我以外沒有大人。而且我還是站在一個危崖的邊上,我所要做的是,我得抓住每一個跑向這危崖邊去的小孩子,我是說如果他們不知道這是懸崖而跑了過來的話,我就從一個地方出來抓住他們。這就是我成天想做的工作,我只是想做一個麥天裡面的捕捉者而已。」

Source(s): 網路找尋