Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

20點 求傲慢與偏見的中文翻譯

求以下的中文翻譯 能和電影一樣最好

@He\'s been most inconvenient since I swore to loathe him for eternity.

@I\'m sure that the feelings which, as you\'ve told me have hindered your regard, will help you in overcoming it.

@ Might I ask why, with so little endeavor at civility, I am thus repulsed?

@And I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design of insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your better judgment!

@Though she may well perish with the shame of having such a mother.

禁翻譯機

Rating
  • Kelvin
    Favorite Answer

@He's been most inconvenient since I swore to loathe him for eternity.那會令人感覺很不自在,因為我已經發誓要終生厭惡他@I'm sure that the feelings which, as you've told me have hindered your regard, will help you in overcoming it. 我確信你所告訴我的那些~以前所隱藏著的顧慮,會幫助你克服它的@ Might I ask why, with so little endeavor at civility, I am thus repulsed?我可以問一下嗎?為何我被拒絕,而且是有點無禮的拒絕! @And I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design of insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your better judgment! 那我可不可以也問你,為何你存心要侮辱我,而要說成喜歡我是違反你的理性判斷.(意思是用這種轉彎的方式來侮辱我)@Though she may well perish with the shame of having such a mother. 可是她會因有這樣的母親而丟臉死了!

Source(s): Pride and Prejudice