good
good asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙訂正聽寫,約2分鐘!(紐奧良)

請幫我訂正這篇約2分鐘的聽寫內容,網址︰

http://*****/n3uq2

謝謝!

I was very lucky, l live in the Jeffson area, and I have the x damage compare to most I x x way with all of my animals and my 84 year old mother and we were gone for a month it was a very struggle time not knowing what I was could come back to because I didn\'t know I didn\'t have damage one of the other teacher at school lost entire house and now is moving with me because she has no place to live so it diffidently very different sense of the hurricane. Kathy Hytelor, what about you? I accurate with my family are out strange shepherd and my husband\'s mother we are go on for 2 months I guess the biggest tramper as I have a daughter x and I have a grandson they went to x state in the New Orleans he was x newspaper and there were four days when I was a shore what is dad was because cell phone was working the internet was down I was just left phone call was in the moment maybe a couple of days for here from me they don’t worry I am be okay so that was really very scared time for us we came back two months afterwards our house two x of water 3 weeks after the storm I\'ll be able to get back to the city and we really escape with shuffles digging out everything on our first x on my husband preacher on the teacher all my x my distention all my school stuff all my husband\'s is also psychologist all his literary, paper, books, tracers, furs a southern week. We x dot to that and it all become mush so it had just literary put it little bears and x to x the medium on our stream.

上面所寫的是我所聽見的內容。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I was very lucky. I live in the Jefferson area, and I had minimal damage compare to most. I did evacuate with all of my animals and my 84 year old mother, and we were gone for a month. It was a very stressful time not knowing what I was gonna come back to because I didn't know I didn't have damage. One of the other teacher at school lost her entire house and she's now moving with me because she has no place to live. So it's definitely been very different since the hurricane.

Kathy Hytelor, what about you?

I evacuated with my family are strand shepherd and my husband's mother. We were gone for 2 months. I guess the biggest trauma for us... I have a daughter ___ and I have a grandson they went to Houston. My son actually stayed in the New Orleans. He works for the Times Picayune newspaper, and there were four days when I wasn't sure what he's dead--___ was...Because cell phones weren't working the internet was down I just remembered the last phone call was you know mom maybe it'd couple of days before you hear from me but don’t worry I am gonna be okay. So that was really a very scary time for us, we came back two months afterwards. Our house took 6 feet of water. 3 weeks after the storm. I would be able to get back to the city and we literally spent a week with shovels digging out everything on our first floor. My husband's a preacher and I am a teacher, all my work and my dist__tion, all my school stuff, all my husband's...

He's also a psychologist all his papers, literally, papers, books, treasures, for a solid week, we literally dug through that and it all become mush. So it had just literally put it in (同音will) barrel and hold it to the medium on our strap.

===

sorry...還是幾個字聽不出來Orz

• good

拜託也幫忙回答這一題,謝謝!http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=120604...