Joyce asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

傲慢與偏見這本書裡的女主角伊莉莎白是個怎樣的人?

傲慢與偏見這本書裡的女主角伊莉莎白是個怎樣的人?你為什麼會喜歡她?我需要200個字,而且是要用英文寫,所以我希望英文很強,而且又看過這本書的人.

很急著需要,送20點...

我先聲明,這不是作業,這是我自己本身要的.

Rating
    Best Answer

Even in her blindest moments, Elizabeth Bennet is an unfailing attractive character. She is described as a beauty and has especially expressive eyes, but what everybody notices about her is her spirited wit and her good sense. Mainly because of that good sense, Elizabeth is her father’s favorite child and her mother’s least favorite. Her self-assurance comes from a keen critical mind and is expressed through her quick-witted dialogue.

Elizabeth’s sparkling and teasing wit brings on Lady Catherine’s disapproval and Darcy’s admiration. She is always interesting to listen to and always ready to laugh at foolishness, stating, “I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.” Because of her exceptional powers of observation, Elizabeth’s sense of the difference between the wise and foolish, for the most part, is very good.

In spite of her mistake in misjudging Wickham and Darcy, and her more blamable fault of sticking stubbornly to that judgment until forced to see her error, Elizabeth is usually right about people. For example, she painfully recognizes the inappropriate behavior of most of her family, and she quickly identifies Mr. Collins as a fool and Lady Catherine as a tyrant. However, this ability to size people up leads her too far at times. She proceeds from reasonable first impressions of Darcy and Wickham to definite and wrong conclusions about their characters. Her confidence in her own discernment—a combination of both pride and prejudice—is what leads her into her worst errors.

這個網站裡給的人物剖析已經很詳盡了

Source(s): www.cliffnotes.com
  • 小寶

是作業嗎?!

靠別人不如自己寫

就算寫的再不好

也是自己的東西

磨練一下吧 ~~