趴皮
趴皮 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

母親要我翻譯一篇乳癌的文章,可以幫我校正嗎?

New kind of Breast Cancer -DO NOT DELETE

Please forward to all of the women in your lives ..Mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, friends, etc.

In November, a rare kind of breast cancer was found. A lady developed a rash on her breast, similar to that of young mothers who are nursing.

Because her mammogram had been clear, the doctor treated her with antibiotics for infections. After 2 rounds, it continued to get worse, so her doctor sent her for another mammogram. This time it showed a

mass.

A biopsy found a fast growing malignancy. Chemo was started in order to shrink the growth; then a mastectomy was performed; then a full round of Chemo; then radiation. After about 9 months of intense treatment, she was given a clean bill of health.

She had one year of living each day to its fullest. Then the cancer returned to the liver area. She took 4 treatments and decided that she wanted quality of life, not the after effects of Chemo. She had 5 great

months and she planned each detail of the final days. After a few days of needing morphine, she died. She left this message to be delivered to women everywhere:

Women, PLEASE be alert to anything that is not normal, and be persistent in getting help as soon as possible.

Paget's Disease: This is a rare form of breast cancer, and is on the outside of the breast, on the nipple and aureole It appeared as a rash,which later became a lesion with a crusty outer edge.

I would not have ever

suspected it to be breast cancer but it was. My nipple never seemed any different to me, but the rash bothered me, so I went to the doctor for that.

Sometimes, it itched and was sore, but other than that it

didn't bother me. It was just ugly and a nuisance, and could not be cleared up with all the creams prescribed by my doctor and dermatologist for the dermatitis on my eyes just prior to this outbreak.

They seemed a

little concerned but did not warn me it could be cancerous.

Now, I suspect not many women out there know a lesion or rash on the nipple or aureole can be breast cancer.

(Mine started out as a single red pimple on the aureole. One of the biggest problems with Paget's disease of the nipple is that the symptoms appear to be harmless.

It is frequently thought to be a skin inflammation or infection, leading to unfortunate delays in detection and care.)

What are the symptoms?

1. A persistent redness, oozing, and crusting of your nipple causing it to itch and burn (As I stated, mine did not itch or burn much, and had no oozing I was aware of, but it did have a crust along the outer edge

on one side.)

剩下的我放學再傳

2. A sore on your nipple that will not heal. (Mine was on the aureole area with a whitish thick looking area in center of nipple).

3. Usually only one nipple is effected. How is it diagnosed? Your doctor will do a physical exam and should suggest having a mammogram of both breasts, done immediately.

Even though the redness, oozing and crusting closely resemble dermatitis (inflammation of the skin), your doctor should suspect cancer if the sore is only on one breast. Your doctor should order a biopsy of your sore to confirm what is going on.

This message should be taken seriously and passed on to as many of your relatives and friends as possible; it could save someone's life.

My breast cancer has spread and metastasized to my bones after receiving mega doses of chemotherapy, 28 treatments of radiation and taking Tamaxofin. If this had been diagnosed as breast cancer in the beginning,perhaps it would not have spread...

TO ALL READERS:

This is sad as women are not aware of Paget's disease. If, by passing this around on the e-mail, we can make others aware of it and its potential danger, we are helping women everywhere.

Please, if you can, take a moment to forward this message to as many people as possible, especially to your family and friends. It only takes a moment, yet the results could save a life.

中文部分是我翻譯的

我在非洲.這裡英文程度不佳.因此我英文程度也不佳

加上中文造詣粗淺

請幫我看看能否翻得更好呢?

謝謝大大!

乳癌新種-請勿刪除

請將此信轉寄給你生命中所有的女人:母親、女兒、姊妹、伯母阿姨以及朋友。

一種罕見的新種乳癌於十一月被發現。一名女士的乳房如同哺乳中的婦人般起了濕疹。

她的乳房X光攝影片並沒有顯示出任何代表硬塊的陰影,因此醫師只開了一般的抗生素以避免進一步的細菌感染。上了兩次醫院後病情卻持續惡化,醫師於是再度請她去照乳房X光攝影。這回,陰影出現了。

切片檢查後,發現了急速複製中的惡性腫瘤細胞。為了減緩細胞複製,先是化療,接下來乳房切除,然後又是一整個療程的化療以及放射線治療。九個月的密集治療之後,醫師們保證她恢復健康了!

之後整整一年的時間,她過著最充實的生活,然而這批頑強的癌細胞竟轉移到肝臟!四個療程之後她決定捨棄有著續多副作用的化療,找回生活品質。她詳細的計畫最後五個月所有的生活細節,最後的幾天在嗎啡的麻醉效果下,安祥的走了。她死前留下了這封訊息,希望轉達給所有的女性朋友們!

女士們!請隨時注意身體細微的變化,並且,有任何不正常的情形時,請儘早尋求醫療協助!

乳房外柏哲氏病:這是一種罕見的癌前病變,以濕疹型態發生於乳頭及乳暈上。濕疹後來會形成一片邊緣有硬皮的傷口。我不曾懷疑這可能是癌症,但癌症找到了我。我的乳房並沒有任何異狀,我看醫師唯一的理由是因為這偶爾會發癢、疼痛,十分惱人又醜陋的濕疹。家庭醫師開給我的任何乳膏都無法除去它;皮膚科醫師先前給我的眼周皮膚病藥物也無法治好它。讓似乎讓人感到不安,但無法使我聯想到癌症的到來。

我懷疑許多的女性朋友們都不知道乳暈及乳頭上的濕疹可能象徵乳癌。(我一開始的症狀僅是乳頭上冒出一個小痘子。柏哲氏病之所以可怕的理由之一,就是因為:乳頭上那似乎無害的細菌感染或是發炎,卻在延誤就醫後一發不可收拾。)

Rating
  • Yy
    Favorite Answer

Paget's disease is a relatively rare disease which occurs more frequently on the areola and nipple (mammary Paget's disease) and much less commonly on the vulva, scrotum, or perineal and perianal areas (extramammary Paget's disease).

2006-03-30 21:20:59 補充:

Paget's disease is a chronic disorder characterized by a breakdown and re-growth of bone tissue that typically results in enlarged and deformed bones.

http://www.clevelandclinic.org/health/health-info/...

2006-03-30 21:28:28 補充:

你所參考的網頁是參考榮總醫院網頁 可信度高 疹子比濕疹好 很多人不知濕疹長得怎麼樣 Paget's disease的中文譯名仍沒統一 任一可成

2006-03-31 11:18:51 補充:

濕疹有水泡形的 也有苔癬形的 也有疹子形的 rash 是一粒粒疹子形的

2006-03-31 21:23:29 補充:

翻譯得夠好了 rash: 疹子比濕疹好 因不是很多人知道濕疹外觀 不過以本文的描述 是濕疹Paget's Disease: 有以下不同的翻譯-柏哲德氏症; Paget氏病 變形性骨炎, 佩吉特氏病 A biopsy found a fast growing malignancy切片檢驗發現是快速生長化的惡性腫瘤Chemo was started in order to shrink the growth化療先用以縮少癌細胞 One of the biggest problems with Paget's disease of the nipple is that the symptoms appear to be harmless. 乳頭區Paget氏病的其中一個最大問題是其症狀似乎是無害的As I stated, mine did not itch or burn much, and had no oozing I was aware of, but it did have a crust along the outer edge on one side.)在我的剛發作時 不痛不癢 也不覺有分泌物 但有一硬皮在其中一邊的乳頭外圍Even though the redness, oozing and crusting closely resemble dermatitis (inflammation of the skin), your doctor should suspect cancer if the sore is only on one breast雖然紅腫 流東西出來且有硬皮等很像皮膚炎 你的醫生會懷疑是癌如果只有一個乳房有疼痛讓似乎讓人感到不安