Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 商業與財經工作與就業其他:工作與就業 · 2 decades ago

英文翻譯-關於自傳的內文

本人畢業於xx管理學院財務金融學系,在校期間,除了鑽研本科系的必修課程之外,此外,在暑假及課餘時間工讀的時期,不但熟悉應對進退的禮儀,也學習到與人溝通、協調、合作的藝術,不管是在何處工作,因為勤奮積極且樂於學習,雖然不是十分優秀,但也頗受長官們讚賞。

能否請高手幫忙 大家不要用翻譯軟體啦~

翻出來很怪......

Rating
  • 蝶舞
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I have graduated from finance department of XX College. During the study period, I have learned the compulsory lessons from the course and participated for part time jobs while the school was on holidays. These experiences enabled me to learn the social manner, communication, coordination and cooperation skills. I also have a positive and assertive attitude towards work. Therefore, although I am not the best but my supervisors were impressed by my performance.

Source(s): myself
  • 2 decades ago

雖然不是十分優秀,但也頗受長官們讚賞..... if you are trying to get into an American company, then I would suggest you to say

"I believe I will be a valuable asset to your company."

• 2 decades ago

建議你採取自己寫的那個人的,用軟體翻的很奇怪,文法也怪怪。

• 2 decades ago

I graduated in xx Financial discipline of the financial affairs of management college, the time at school, except study intensively outside compulsory course that the undergraduate course is, in addition, on summer vacation and extracurriliar time, not only should familiar with to the etiquette of advancing and retreat but also study to with communicating , coordinate , cooperative arts of people, no matter where to work, because the diligence is positive and glad to study , not very outstanding, but quite appreciated by the leaders.

Source(s): 軟體