Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯-自傳相關

我是個活潑、開朗的女孩子,即使被放入新環境有極端的不適應,仍然會主動去參與身旁的活動,以適切的速度去熟悉陌生。本質中渴望安定,卻也有化動盪為平靜的能耐,憧憬平淡,卻不抗拒冒險;對於各種事務有高度的包容力,卻不模糊自我的原則;看似認命,我有的卻是別人不懂的堅持。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am lively, the open and bright girl, even if is put in the new environment to have the extreme the unsuitability, still could participate in nearby the body on own initiative the activity, went familiar by the appropriate speed is strange. In the essence longs for the stability, actually also has melts turbulently for the tranquil ability, looks forward to lightly, actually does not resist the risk; Has the high containing strength regarding each kind of business, actually not fuzzy self- principle; Looked resembles accepts fate, I have actually am persisting which the others does not understand.

2006-03-28 23:27:18 補充:

或者:I am an alacrity, bright girl's son, is even put to have the extremity into the new surrounding of unwell should, still will actively participate the activity beside the body, acquaint with with the pertinent speed unfamiliar..

2006-03-28 23:27:36 補充:

The desire stabilize, but has already turned the turbulence as quiet ability as well in the essence, imagining mild, but don't resist the adventure;Have the forgiving of height power for various business,

2006-03-28 23:27:46 補充:

but the principle of the not misty ego;See recognize the life, I have of but are the persistence that the other people don't understand

I am lively, the open and bright girl, even if is put in the new

environment to have the extreme the unsuitability, still could

participate in nearby the body on own initiative the activity, went

familiar by the appropriate speed is strange. In the essence longs for

the stability, actually also has melts turbulently for the tranquil

ability, looks forward to lightly, actually does not resist the risk;

Has the high containing strength regarding each kind of business,

actually not fuzzy self- principle; Looked resembles accepts fate, I

have actually am persisting which the others does not understand.