1. Grey whales _ migrate _down the coast of our province every year.
2. The government made all kinds of impossible promises in the days _ Initiate __the election.
3. The _ federal__of the US and Canada have agreed on a plan to reduce air pollution.
4. He has been traveling __ overseas __for over a year now but should be back in Canada about a week from now.
5. The teacher gave the children little stars as an _ incentive __ to clean up their desks at the end of each day.
6. The car is __ preceding __of doing 0 to 100 in 3.5 seconds.
7. Western women are not encouraged to __ allocates ___a handshake with men in India, as it is not customary.
8. TOEFL instruction is not included within the _ scope _of classes at the lower levels.
9. Teaching in elementary school remains largely the _ capable ___of women in our society.
10. The new budget __ domain __an increase of over a billion dollars to the Ministry of Health.
Initiate, domain, federal, capable, preceding, scope, allocates, incentive, overseas, migrate.
- helenLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
2. The government made all kinds of impossible promises in the days preceding (動名詞) the election.6. The car is capable (形容詞) of doing 0 to 100 in 3.5 seconds. 7. Western women are not encouraged to initiate (原形動詞) a handshake with men in India, as it is not customary.9. Teaching in elementary school remains largely the domain (名詞) of women in our society.10. The new budget allocates (動詞, 第三人稱) an increase of over a billion dollars to the Ministry of Health.