Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英語高手幫我拜託翻譯一下內文...(緊急20點)

運動方面

我喜歡打桌球和羽毛球,在桌球方面我在國小就很有興趣,每到下課就奔往桌球場跟同學切磋,到了高中也常常玩,所以在桌球方面可以說技術不錯。

專長方面

一、賽跑

短跑徑賽方面,也是我的強項,身體雖然瘦小,速度卻非常快,曾經獲得國小組縣賽亞軍,國中之後因為體格吃虧的關西,所以並沒有往此方面發展,高中校內比賽時常成為主力,每次必為班級爭光。

我不要用軟體亂翻的...

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Sports

I enjoy playing table tennis and badminton, I had a great interest int able tennis when i was in primary. Everytime we have a break I raced to the courts and played with my schoolmates. I kept on playing when I was in collge so I developed a good skill.

Specialities

Running

Sprinting is one of my strong skills as well. My body is small and lightweighted but I have a good speed. Once I won second place in the primary sprinting race but when I went into secondary school I quitted because of my genetic reasons. When I was in college I often became the main force for my class and honoured our class greatly each time.

Source(s): 我翻的

Movement

I like playing table tennis and badminton, I feel a great interest in the primary school in table tennis, is it is it is it learn table tennis court with classmate from each other to go straight to leave the position to get each time , often play too after reaching the high school, so can say that technology is good in table tennis.

Speciality

First, race

Dash track event, it is my strong point too, though the body is modest, the speed is very fast, obtain primary school group county match second place once, junior middle school later because Northwest that physique suffer a loss, so there is no development to this respect, the competition often becomes main force in the high lieutenant colonel, must win honour for the class each time.

Source(s): 秘密