無奈 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我改這篇自我介紹的文法(內容不改變)急~~~

拜託了~這項作業很急~~~

Hello! Everybody. My name is Joe. I will tell you about myself. I was born of a happy family in Taoyuan. My family has five persons. Dad, mom, elder sister, brother, and myself. My job is warehouse keeper in factory. After work, I have to go to school. I am studying in Ching Yun University.

When I have a vacation, I like to hiking, swimming, and dancing with my good friends.

I love listening to music, singing, and dancing. I’m a gentle and easygoing person.

Finally, I happy to have the opportunity get along with you. It’s my honor to join this course. I hope that one day, when I have learned more English, I could talk more about myself, even in English. And I could have a sense of humor and be witty.

用五大句型去修改或是合併句子也可以(切記~內容不變)

可以告訴我你為何會這樣改嗎? 感謝

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello everybody! My name is Joe and I will tell you about myself. I was born in a happy family in Taoyuan. There are five members in my family, dad, mom, my elder sister and brother, and of course myself. I work as a warehouse keeper in a factory. I go to school after work, at Ching Yun University.

I like hiking, swimming, and dancing with my close friends when i have a vacation. I love listening to music, singing, and dancing. I'm a gentle and easygoing person.

Lastly, I am happy to have this opportunity to know you. It's my honor to join this course and I hope that one day, when I have learnt more English, I could talk to you more about myself, even in English, with a sense of humor and a witty mind.

Source(s):