Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

無奈 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我改這篇自我介紹的文法(內容不改變)急~~~

拜託了~這項作業很急~~~

Hello! Everybody. My name is Joe. I will tell you about myself. I was born of a happy family in Taoyuan. My family has five persons. Dad, mom, elder sister, brother, and myself. My job is warehouse keeper in factory. After work, I have to go to school. I am studying in Ching Yun University.

When I have a vacation, I like to hiking, swimming, and dancing with my good friends.

I love listening to music, singing, and dancing. I’m a gentle and easygoing person.

Finally, I happy to have the opportunity get along with you. It’s my honor to join this course. I hope that one day, when I have learned more English, I could talk more about myself, even in English. And I could have a sense of humor and be witty.

用五大句型去修改或是合併句子也可以(切記~內容不變)

Update:

可以告訴我你為何會這樣改嗎? 感謝

1 Answer

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello everybody! My name is Joe and I will tell you about myself. I was born in a happy family in Taoyuan. There are five members in my family, dad, mom, my elder sister and brother, and of course myself. I work as a warehouse keeper in a factory. I go to school after work, at Ching Yun University.

I like hiking, swimming, and dancing with my close friends when i have a vacation. I love listening to music, singing, and dancing. I'm a gentle and easygoing person.

Lastly, I am happy to have this opportunity to know you. It's my honor to join this course and I hope that one day, when I have learnt more English, I could talk to you more about myself, even in English, with a sense of humor and a witty mind.

Source(s):
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.