1. I thought in the work most importantly works the atmosphere, because
in one day has many time all to work, if can have the good working
conditions, and the colleague can be together is very good, can hold
the very good mood
2. I believe the most important thing at work is company culture. As people spend long hours at work, each colleague must get along smoothly. A company culture that promotes smooth working relationship will help tremendously.
1. But second is important is the company is promoted the system, this
can let me diligently pay, more positive completes each matter
2. The 2nd most important thing at work is the promotion and recognition policy. A well-designed promotion & recognition policy will motivate each staff, and allow me to accomplish everything with high motivation.
1. Again comes is the company welfare, likes subsidy which I now the
company has takes advanced courses, this may cause me except the
enrichment knowledge, Don\'t worry the purse can lose blood
2 The next is benefit programs. My current company provides staff with education findings for advanced studies. A benefit like this will allow me to gain more knowledge professionally without worrying about affordability.
- stevehfchenLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
company culture 沒加冠詞、As people spend long hours at work, each colleague must get along smoothly. 這句用現在式就好了，但基本文法還有錯誤，不在此列舉。A company culture that promotes smooth working relationship will help tremendously.一樣，現在式才對（並不是以後會發生，而是假設），而且 company culture這個主詞是沒有辦法做promote的動作的，直接用company較恰當。
I believe the most important thing at work is the work atmosphere. If the environment is pleansant and the colleagues are easy to get alone with, we can then remain in a good mood since we all spend a lot of time at work.
A well-designed promotion & recognition policy will motivate each staff, and allow me to accomplish everything with high motivation. 一樣，現在式而不是未來式。
The second important thing is promotion. A well-designed promotion policy pushes me to work more deligently, and to complete every task more proactively.
A benefit like this will allow me to gain more knowledge professionally without worrying about affordability. 一樣，現在式而不是未來式。
The next would be the benefit. The current company I'm with provides education compensation fund which allows me to enrich my knowledge without worrying about my wallet.Source(s): 7 years in US
- Jeff ChenLv 71 decade ago
2006-03-23 10:21:18 補充：
proactively 可以改成actively, 這樣意思就比較明確了。
- 1 decade ago
1. pleasant (不是pleansant)
2. get along with (不是get alone with)
3. diligently (不是deligently)
- 1 decade ago
I think that the most important thing is the working atmosphere in the work, because there is a lot of time to work in one day, it is very good if there can be good working environment, can get along with the colleague, can protect very good mood.
And it is the promotion system of the company that the second is important, this will let me pay harder even more, more positive completion everything.
It is company's welfare to come again, the company as present as I has subsidy receiving a training, this make except me substantiate knowledge, needn't afraid small bag can lose blood.