sam asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可否幫我修正並檢查一下英文的文法是否正確.20點.

我認為工作中最重要的是工作氣氛,因為一天中有許多的時間都在工作,若能有好的工作環境、和同事能相處的很好,就能保有很好的心情.

1. I thought in the work most importantly works the atmosphere, because

in one day has many time all to work, if can have the good working

conditions, and the colleague can be together is very good, can hold

the very good mood

2. I believe the most important thing at work is company culture. As people spend long hours at work, each colleague must get along smoothly. A company culture that promotes smooth working relationship will help tremendously.

而第二重要就是公司的升遷制度,這會讓我更努力付出,更積極的完成每件事.

1. But second is important is the company is promoted the system, this

can let me diligently pay, more positive completes each matter

2. The 2nd most important thing at work is the promotion and recognition policy. A well-designed promotion & recognition policy will motivate each staff, and allow me to accomplish everything with high motivation.

再來就是公司福利,像我現在的公司就有進修的補助,這可使我除了充實知識,更不用擔心荷包會失血.

1. Again comes is the company welfare, likes subsidy which I now the

company has takes advanced courses, this may cause me except the

enrichment knowledge, Don\'t worry the purse can lose blood

2 The next is benefit programs. My current company provides staff with education findings for advanced studies. A benefit like this will allow me to gain more knowledge professionally without worrying about affordability.

可否幫我\"修正英文的文法\"並\"檢查一下英文的文法是否正確\"...(1或2寫的比較好.)

Rating
    Favorite Answer

2 寫的比1好多了,但是還是有些小錯誤。

第一段(2)的其中一些錯誤:

company culture 沒加冠詞、As people spend long hours at work, each colleague must get along smoothly. 這句用現在式就好了,但基本文法還有錯誤,不在此列舉。A company culture that promotes smooth working relationship will help tremendously.一樣,現在式才對(並不是以後會發生,而是假設),而且 company culture這個主詞是沒有辦法做promote的動作的,直接用company較恰當。

我會這樣寫:

I believe the most important thing at work is the work atmosphere. If the environment is pleansant and the colleagues are easy to get alone with, we can then remain in a good mood since we all spend a lot of time at work.

第二段(2)的錯誤:

A well-designed promotion & recognition policy will motivate each staff, and allow me to accomplish everything with high motivation. 一樣,現在式而不是未來式。

我會省略 recognition:

The second important thing is promotion. A well-designed promotion policy pushes me to work more deligently, and to complete every task more proactively.

第三段(2)的錯誤:

A benefit like this will allow me to gain more knowledge professionally without worrying about affordability. 一樣,現在式而不是未來式。

我會寫的較精簡:

The next would be the benefit. The current company I'm with provides education compensation fund which allows me to enrich my knowledge without worrying about my wallet.

Source(s): 7 years in US

t1000答得不錯喔! ;)

2006-03-23 10:21:18 補充:

proactively 可以改成actively, 這樣意思就比較明確了。

好多了,但是......

1. pleasant (不是pleansant)

2. get along with (不是get alone with)

3. diligently (不是deligently)

4. proactively(???)

I think that the most important thing is the working atmosphere in the work, because there is a lot of time to work in one day, it is very good if there can be good working environment, can get along with the colleague, can protect very good mood.

And it is the promotion system of the company that the second is important, this will let me pay harder even more, more positive completion everything.

It is company's welfare to come again, the company as present as I has subsidy receiving a training, this make except me substantiate knowledge, needn't afraid small bag can lose blood.