? asked in 教育與參考考試 · 2 decades ago

自傳翻譯(中翻英)100個字內

時間過的很快,充實而忙碌的高中三年即將結業,而馬上所要迎接的是我夢想已久的大學生活。

我已對未來的四年有最佳的時間分配,除了認真學習課業上的新知識外,我也會輔修外文系為自己的英文能力加分

在大學畢業後我將在國內或國外攻讀企管研究所,繼續在企管領域作深入的學習。

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Time passed very fast, will substantiate but complete a course soon in three years in the busy high school, and what was met will be that I will dream of the university life for a long time at once.

I have already had the best time to assign to four years in the future, except study new knowledge of lessons conscientiously, I can pack build subject foreign language department is it divide to add for one's own English ability too

I will major in the research institute of enterprise management at home or abroad after graduation from university, continue doing deep study in the field of enterprise management.

Source(s): 自己囉~認真學英文ㄉKiki~
  • 2 decades ago

你們是用YAHOO直接翻的嗎?

• 老劉
    2 decades ago

正確答案:Time very quick, the enrichment has bustled about the high school

three years soon graduate, but must greet immediately are I vainly

hope for by the long time university life.

I had the best time assignment to the future four years, besides earnestly studies in the

schoolwork new knowledge, I also can auxiliary repair the foreign

language am add the minute for own English ability.

Will graduate I after the university in domestic or overseas studies assiduously

business tube research institute, will continue to make the thorough

study in business tube domain.

這樣看的懂嗎?希望您可以拿這篇文章參考,感恩!

2006-03-19 18:27:09 補充:

如還有問題再找我。可以嗎?

Source(s): 奇摩語言工具(yahoo!)
  • 2 decades ago

Time very quick, the enrichment has bustled about the high school three years soon graduate, but must greet immediately are I vainly hope for already the long university life. I had the best time assignment to the future four years, besides earnestly studies in the schoolwork new knowledge, I also will be able auxiliary to repair the foreign language am divide for own English ability Canada after the university graduate I in domestic or overseas study assiduously business tube research institute, will continue to make the thorough study in business tube domain.