Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 教育與參考考試 · 2 decades ago

自傳翻譯(中翻英)100個字內

時間過的很快,充實而忙碌的高中三年即將結業,而馬上所要迎接的是我夢想已久的大學生活。

我已對未來的四年有最佳的時間分配,除了認真學習課業上的新知識外,我也會輔修外文系為自己的英文能力加分

在大學畢業後我將在國內或國外攻讀企管研究所,繼續在企管領域作深入的學習。

4 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Time passed very fast, will substantiate but complete a course soon in three years in the busy high school, and what was met will be that I will dream of the university life for a long time at once.

I have already had the best time to assign to four years in the future, except study new knowledge of lessons conscientiously, I can pack build subject foreign language department is it divide to add for one's own English ability too

I will major in the research institute of enterprise management at home or abroad after graduation from university, continue doing deep study in the field of enterprise management.

Source(s): 自己囉~認真學英文ㄉKiki~
  • 2 decades ago

你們是用YAHOO直接翻的嗎?

• 老劉
    Lv 5
    2 decades ago

正確答案:Time very quick, the enrichment has bustled about the high school

three years soon graduate, but must greet immediately are I vainly

hope for by the long time university life.

I had the best time assignment to the future four years, besides earnestly studies in the

schoolwork new knowledge, I also can auxiliary repair the foreign

language am add the minute for own English ability.

Will graduate I after the university in domestic or overseas studies assiduously

business tube research institute, will continue to make the thorough

study in business tube domain.

這樣看的懂嗎?希望您可以拿這篇文章參考,感恩!

2006-03-19 18:27:09 補充:

如還有問題再找我。可以嗎?

Source(s): 奇摩語言工具(yahoo!)
  • 2 decades ago

Time very quick, the enrichment has bustled about the high school three years soon graduate, but must greet immediately are I vainly hope for already the long university life. I had the best time assignment to the future four years, besides earnestly studies in the schoolwork new knowledge, I also will be able auxiliary to repair the foreign language am divide for own English ability Canada after the university graduate I in domestic or overseas study assiduously business tube research institute, will continue to make the thorough study in business tube domain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.