promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

求歌…一首超好聽的英文歌,歌名是daughters

每次在廣播中聽到這首歌都很想記歌手的名字,但因為主持人唸太快,都不知道到底叫什麼,只聽到歌名叫\"daughters\",歌詞有出現很多father、daughter…一位男歌手唱的,算抒情類的歌…有人能給我歌手的名字嗎?或是直接給我mp3檔嗎?謝謝哦!!!

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

John Mayer2003年第二張專輯Heavier Things的daughters就是這首歌讓他在2005年的Grammy Awards第二度獲得最佳流行男歌手

圖片參考:http://art.towerrecords.com/coverart.asp?S=2882297...

Daughters歌詞I know a girlShe puts the color inside of my worldbut she's just like a mazeWhere all of the walls all continually changeAnd I've done all I canTo stand on her steps with my heart in my handsNow I'm starting to seeMaybe it’s got nothing to do with meFathers, be good to your daughtersDaughters will love like you doGirls become lovers who turn into mothersSo mothers, be good to your daughters tooOoh, you see that skin?It's the same she's been standing inSince the day she saw him walking awayNow she's left cleaning up the mess he madeSo fathers, be good to your daughtersDaughters will love like you doGirls become lovers who turn into mothersSo mothers, be good to your daughters tooBoys, you can breakYou find out how much they can takeBoys will be strongAnd boys soldier onBut boys would be gone without warmth from A woman's good, good heartOn behalf of every manlooking out for every girlYou are the god and the weight of her worldSo fathers, be good to your daughtersDaughters will love like you doGirls become lovers who turn into mothersSo mothers be good to your daughters, tooSo mothers be good to your daughters, tooSo mothers be good to your daughters, too

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.