My Favorite Holida

My Favorite Holida

Chinese New Year is my favorite holiday. On that day, I can play all day and talk to each one with my family. I often go to the market to buy some food, cookies with my mother and grandmother. And my father should prepare the dinner and cook. When the night is coming, we will have a very delicious and wonderful dinner together.

All the adults will talk and drink. The children will not only play the cards but also have a music program. After the dinner, my brother, sister and I will stay in the “red envelopes”. This year I got $12000. That was a big money to me. Than my mother will help me to save the money into the bank.

Chinese New Year is a very important holiday to every Chinese. Every year, lots of people came back to Taiwan for the Chinese New Year. Because it is a chance to let the daughters and sons go home to meet their parents and families. So I love Chinese New Year very march.是什麼意思><拜託高手~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我最喜愛的HolidaChinese新年是我最喜愛的假期。

在那天,我整天能玩並且對每一個與我的家庭交談。

我經常去市場買一些食品,甜麵包與我的母親和祖母。

並且我的父親應該準備晚餐並且煮。

當夜晚來時,我們將一同有一頓非常美味和極好的晚餐。

全部成年人將交談並且喝。

那些孩子將不僅玩紙牌而且有一個音樂節目。

在晚餐,我的兄弟,姐妹之後和我將呆在ed信封

我的母親將幫助我把錢節省成為銀行。

春節是每漢語的一個非常重要的假期。

每年,許多人為春節回到台灣。

因為讓女兒和兒子回家去遇見他們的父母和家庭是一個機會。

因此我春節遊行愛。

謝謝你喔~^^

My Favorite Holida(我最喜歡的節日)

Chinese New Year is my favorite holiday. (春節是我最喜歡的節日)On that day(在那天), I can play all day and talk to each one with my family(我可以整天和家人玩以及聊天). I often go to the market to buy some food(我常常去超市賣些食物), cookies (餅乾)with my mother and grandmother(和我的媽媽以及外婆). And my father should prepare the dinner and cook. (而且我的罷罷應該準備煮晚餐)When the night is coming, (當夜晚來臨)we will have a very delicious and wonderful dinner together.(我們將有個美味且美好的晚餐)

2006-03-17 20:47:24 補充:

All the adults will talk and drink.(全部的大人將聊天和喝茶) The children will not only play the cards but also have a music program.(小孩子們不僅玩卡片還有收看音樂節目) After the dinner,(在晚餐後) my brother, sister and I will stay in the “red envelopes”.(我哥哥,姊姊,和我將收到紅包) This year I got $12000. (今年我拿到了$12000)

2006-03-17 20:49:21 補充:

Chinese New Year is a very important holiday to every Chinese.(春節對中國人而言是很重要的節日) Every year, (每年)lots of people came back to Taiwan for the Chinese New Year.(很多人回到台灣為了春節)

2006-03-17 20:49:34 補充:

Because it is a chance to let the daughters and sons go home to meet their parents and families.(因為這是個機會讓女兒和兒子回家看看父母親) So I love Chinese New Year very march(所以我非常喜歡春節)