Irene asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

商用中文翻英文

請問:

1_提前交期

2_英翻中,這是我自己寫的

Unfortunately, first our production line already full, second the suppy date that we ordered the material from our supplier was basic on your order, so they can not pull in the delivery date more early . I am sorry about that, I hope you can understand this kind situation. If you have any question, please feel free to contact with me.

肚子裡沒東西的請不要上來回答,尤其是那種使用翻譯軟體又想拿點數的人

我誤導大眾真不好意思

1_提前交期

We regret that the delivery can not get earlier becuase of "the " following reasons.

no material "available" in stock now

(我用if you have any question, please feel free to contact with us也可以吧)

請告訴我醬子用可以嗎

Rating
    Favorite Answer

姨? 妳自己不是寫了?

1_提前交期

pull in at earlier delivery date

ahead of delivering schedule

2_英翻中,這是我自己寫的

Unfortunately, first our production line already full, second the suppy date that we

ordered the material from our supplier was basic on your order, so they can not pull in the delivery date more early . I am sorry about that, I hope you can understand this kind situation. If you have any question, please feel free to contact with me.

很不幸的,第一,我們的生產線的產能是滿載的,第二,我們原料的交期是根據你的訂單 (這句英文說明怪怪的,妳原料的lead time和他下訂單的時間要說清楚)。所以我們沒法把交期再提早。我覺得很抱歉,也希望你能了解我們的處境。如果你有任何的問題,請隨時和我連絡。

2006-03-16 18:11:36 補充:

Unfortunately, the capacity of our production line is full now. Furthermore, materials could not be shipped in time due to late demand order which was issued from your side.

2006-03-16 18:12:01 補充:

Therefore, we will not be able to pull in the delivery at any earlier schedule. I am truly sorry about that. Please kindly understand the difficult situation here. And if you have any further question, please feel free to contact with me.

Source(s): 肚子餓,現在真的沒東西在裏面,只有胃酸

愛琳您好:

今天如果我們是發問的人,氣勢或許可以選擇收斂一點,這樣對您所發問的問題也能獲得幫助。因為能幫我們解答的人很多,但突然看到這樣的ㄧ句話,有可能會有莫名奇妙之感。 如果寫成"請網友們幫忙一下,但請不要使用翻譯軟體",或許能獲得更多的協助。 加油囉!